+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke vs Kakashi

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sasuke vs Kakashi

I never think Sasuke have stand a chance agains Kakashi, but anyway know how he look behind the mask. I'm always wondering and I was watching when Naruto and his friends try to find out who is behind his mask. Well that was the most funnest episode and even watch. When Kakashi try to show him who is under his mask another mask. WoW LOL

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

kakashi unlocked he's makgogen sharagen. this is one other reason he is better then sasuke.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

sasuke has improved dramatically over the years of trainiong with ochi....and that training combine with his hatred and restlessness for killing itachi would bring kakashi down

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke would win, but it wouldn't be an easy fight. A good hint that proves that is the in his healthy state, He fought and beat Deidara, something that not even Kakashi could have done. ('Course Sasuke was lucky with Mundo shielding him at the end)

Also we know that Itachi, some one who took Kakashi out in seconds, now sees Sasuke strong enough to be a worthy fighter. Their fight will be happening soon, i hope! Also earlier, i forget what Chapter exactly, Kyuubi even acknowledged Sasuke's power and thought of Madara Uchiha.

Sasuke for the win.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Sasuke would win, but it wouldn't be an easy fight. A good hint that proves that is the in his healthy state, He fought and beat Deidara, something that not even Kakashi could have done. ('Course Sasuke was lucky with Mundo shielding him at the end)

Also we know that Itachi, some one who took Kakashi out in seconds, now sees Sasuke strong enough to be a worthy fighter. Their fight will be happening soon, i hope! Also earlier, i forget what Chapter exactly, Kyuubi even acknowledged Sasuke's power and thought of Madara Uchiha.

Sasuke for the win.

Good point.
    But kakashi's only possible thing that might be able to turn this fight around is his ms

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

there no way susake can beat Kakashi, the day i see a clip of susake beating Kakashi i would eat my hat, the reason is that Kakashi is a higher rank, which mean he more powerful and haver better skills than susake

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Rank DOESN'T matter. I mean Look at Naruto, technically he is still a Genin, but Kakashi has admited that he is now stronger then he is. Sasuke is strong enough in Itachi's eyes for him now whereas Kakashi didn't last a minute against.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree rank doesnt matter i mean gaara after going back to the sand village was made kazekage and naruto beat the crap out of him and hes still genin. Also just because kakashi has mangeko sharingon doesnt mean he could win, he had trouble hiting deidara with it but in sasukes fight with him sasuke was even faster.

And this is a question i have wat if they stayed on the side of kakashi that has no sharingon? can he even see them?

im not exactly sure who would. i mean that yeah sasuke has gottne amazingly stronger but we have yet to see all of kakashi's arsenal of jutsu. we dont even know if he has somthing that can defend against chidori. i mean the way that elemental chakra attacks work in naruto work in a rock, paper,scissors sort of arrangment.

fire beats wind, wind beats lightning, lightning beats earth, earth beats water, water beats fire. so using wind techinques he could beat sasukes chidori, and water to beat his fire.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast