+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexist!!

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Question Sexist!!

ok anime lovers I am absolutely outraged and was wondering if anyone else out there thinks I am right to this. Is it me or is Kisimoto (the maker of naruto) sexist??????
    I have been reading naruto (not all but most) and I have come to find that every time something or someone comes to kill naruto or Saske or really anyone of intrest a GIRL gets in the way... and not just in the way but tottaly ruins the oprotunity.
    ex. I belive in chapter 148 (lol sorry if I am wrong but anyways) Hinata came out of nowwhere and pretty much confesses her love to naruto and he just pretty much throws her down as if she's a bad noodle... didnt she end up proving that she is just like one of the guys and capable ?!?!? but NO kishimoto made it so she ends up week
    ex2. Sakura is tottally awesome and she proves it mutiple times but when she is absolutely given the chance to kill sauske se ends up colapsing and crying her heart out
    I dont know about you guys but I think this is patetic and I am to the point of only reading the manga because I am bored and am waiting for myspace to load....
    opinions please

Newbie dracoff2007 is off to a good start dracoff2007's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sexist!!

I think Kisimoto is just trying to add a little romance and to show improvement in the characters. Naruto throws Hinata down and that just shows that he's improving and is stronger than her, and Sakura cried because she's in love with Sasuke and nobody could kill the person they love, not even Itachi was that cruel, he left Sasuke alive because he loved his younger brother. So Kisimoto isn't sexist, he just shows real emotions
    Ready for the zombies now, are you?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Naruto himself is pretty much the same when it comes to Sasuke is he not?
    Also note that Naruto is a manga aimed at teenage boys. Despite that, there are still a few strong females in the story, just think about Tsunade.

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

I agree with Hassun. Temari's pretty tough, too, though. I wish the tougher girls got a little more action 'cause it gets pretty lame watching the weaker ones. Sakura got a lot stronger, and she did some cool stuff near the beginning of Shippuden. But I think Kisimoto's hinting not just at physical power, but all the emotional stuff that's going on as well. I don't think that he necessarily made some of the main girls weak, either; it's just that the guys are a heck of a lot stronger.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Japxican View Post
    I don't think that he necessarily made some of the main girls weak, either; it's just that the guys are a heck of a lot stronger.
    That does make them weak. Who else would they compare to?

Thanks

Kisimoto is also trying to show mental power too. Sakura is smart, and he shows that alot

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

i really dont know what to belive i really think that he is sexist because you never see a guy colapse to emotion and the girls are ALWAYS doing that I really think he is being sexist I mean really this always happens you start to like one of the girls and they end up dieing or just colapsing

Thanks

the flashback that Sasuke had of when Itachi killed the Uchiha clan showed Sasuke break down and cry when he say his clan had been slaughtered, and how many times has Gara been killed, He's one of my favorites, I think he's dead for good, and they bring him back

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast