+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sexist!!

Newbie Sadis is off to a good start Sadis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sexist!!

I don't think he's being sexist. I think he's trying to put more emotion and drama in it.

I'm totally in love. Sadis + yinyangAio1 forever. <3 (Yes, we're together irl. We're engaged.) Also, if you liked/dated him, please stay off my page.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dracoff2007 View Post
    the flashback that Sasuke had of when Itachi killed the Uchiha clan showed Sasuke break down and cry when he say his clan had been slaughtered, and how many times has Gara been killed, He's one of my favorites, I think he's dead for good, and they bring him back
    I know he did but honestly that was the only time I was talking and refering to like when Karin came into the pictrue the whole thing got mess up and she a Girl was just thrown down..... doesnt that seem odd?

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it is kinda sexist, cause all of the kick as ninja are guys. at least in the leaf village, any actual good female ninja are in other villages. even tsunade, she never actually fought. it's like the author just says that this so and so female ninja is good. and i'm waiting in anitcipation to watch this female fight. and then she never fights! it's like AAHHHHHH.
    every rose has a thorn

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sangogirl For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Mar 09, 2010)

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i think it is kinda sexist, cause all of the kick as ninja are guys. at least in the leaf village, any actual good female ninja are in other villages. even tsunade, she never actually fought. it's like the author just says that this so and so female ninja is good. and i'm waiting in anitcipation to watch this female fight. and then she never fights! it's like AAHHHHHH.
    YAY SOMEONE GETS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg that is exactly what I am trying to say its like the girls just get pushed down kinda

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    YAY SOMEONE GETS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg that is exactly what I am trying to say its like the girls just get pushed down kinda
    yeah, like when i saw sakura fight that akatsuki guy, i was all happy cause finally sakura isn't just a cry baby, but have you noticed she's never fought since then? i keep waiting for hinata to fight, cause i love her, but in taht one episode with the crystal user, she was the first down. and then they try to say, oh she has great manipulation, if she hadn't put a chackra shield she would have died. or they always have to verbally say, oh this female is good at this thing, but when it comes to the guys they don't have to say what their good at cuase they just show them kicking ass. I love hinata, and I love temari, but i haven't seen any of them fight!!! but i've seen their team-mates fight already, several times!!! Ugghhh, i watched all those fillers, hoping that hinata and temari would fight once they got to shippudden, but they haven't!!! and have u noticed that there are no male nurses? whenever there's a fight, and there's a girl present they always make her take away the wounded or the person in danger and heal them while the guys fight. and then they talk about how important that job is. It's like me talking about how glorious being a janitor is. u know their just saying that to make the females look better.
    every rose has a thorn

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sangogirl For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Mar 11, 2010)

Newbie dracoff2007 is off to a good start dracoff2007's Avatar
    Thanks

Still, Sakura does fight and that's all that matters, she beat Sasori in a fight
    Ready for the zombies now, are you?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dracoff2007 View Post
    Still, Sakura does fight and that's all that matters, she beat Sasori in a fight
    Not really, she was more like a tool for someone else for most of the fight.

Newbie dracoff2007 is off to a good start dracoff2007's Avatar
    Thanks

For MOST of the fight, but not all of it, she fought on her own some of the fight, and she did really great
    Ready for the zombies now, are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast