+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sexist!!

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Sexist!!

but that was only in one instance. Sango is right you wait and wait and you hear how good they are but you never hear it ... I hate that I really am getting tired of it and on top of that every fight the guys end up with some kind of new power like they are everything or something ....

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Well you do have a real good point. Maybe Kisimoto knows a lot os useless women. Most women I have worked with were good for little to nothing. It could be a case of art reflecting life. I do think Hinata is awesome.

Newbie dracoff2007 is off to a good start dracoff2007's Avatar
    Thanks

Lady Chiyo suddenly uses some jutsu's that she never showed before
    Ready for the zombies now, are you?

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, there are some females that are strong, but lady chiyo died like right after. Take tsunade for example. She had to be saved by naruto in the earlier series from kabuto. What other hokage have you seen that got saved? She's so weak compared to others. and we never actually see her fight. Yeah she kinda fought orichimaru, but that fight quickly went from jairayga and tsunade fighting orichimaru, to just jairayga, while Tsuande plays the damsel in distress. I find that a lot in this episode. The damsel in distress senario.
    every rose has a thorn

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sangogirl For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Mar 15, 2010)

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

i agree with both dracoff2007 and CBtay01 because both have good reasons..it is true dat kishimoto does slack off when girls are in the picture..i kind of despise sakura..at first i admire her when she was small or 12..until i see she is more of a burden than hinata..she cries for idiotic reason...i would never cry 4 a boy..n she didnt even kno him neither did naruto bt at least naruto has guts 2 compete with someone then to stop and cry for other reasons..this is y i love tenten n hinata n temari..i dnt really see them cry a lot well sometimes hinata but not as much as sakura..se has more confident than sakura beside da fact dat sakura is a medical ninja..but any way i do hate da fact dat grls get in dat way when guys r fighting other ninjas...kishimoto should put more action than romance dat doesn't make any sense when battling other ninjas..i do hope you guys kno wat im talking about..i kno its confusing but i try putting it in word..but watever..he should try having our opinions in making a more better manga..or we should just go 2 japan 2 see da real naruto..not a replicate one

7. The Following User Says Thank You to animangagrl2772 For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Mar 15, 2010)

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

see now people are starting to get it even tho we all love or sometimes hate the series i have to admit it is good but lately over the top... a couple of my friends at the anime club at my high school are getting really into this conversation because they belive that if a girl is there she should kick a**... oh well I can only hope they get better

Newbie RuriKyosuke is off to a good start RuriKyosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow...this topic was fun to read. ^_^ But anyway, It probably only seems that way because Kishimoto directed this manga/anime to boys. If you read some manga that's directed to girls, you'll probably see the females are strong and determined-powerful too. But not all.
    I love you, Kiryu!!!

Newbie dracoff2007 is off to a good start dracoff2007's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that some of the girls should be stronger, but you do have strong ones
    Ready for the zombies now, are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast