+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sexist!!

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Sexist!!

Quote Originally Posted by RuriKyosuke View Post
    Wow...this topic was fun to read. ^_^ But anyway, It probably only seems that way because Kishimoto directed this manga/anime to boys. If you read some manga that's directed to girls, you'll probably see the females are strong and determined-powerful too. But not all.
    lol its fun to disscus too
    i really do think it is sexist although i do understand the point on how it is dirrected to guys but oh well i wish it was dirrected at girls then because i honestly cannot stand like nana and chibi vampire...

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RuriKyosuke View Post
    Wow...this topic was fun to read. ^_^ But anyway, It probably only seems that way because Kishimoto directed this manga/anime to boys. If you read some manga that's directed to girls, you'll probably see the females are strong and determined-powerful too. But not all.
    I've been looking for one! you know a ninja, dramma, life or death not that much romance in it manga. but i can't find any! It sucks that most shoujo manga only talk about adoscelent love. which i find very annoying. Sailor moon is the closest i could come to females fighting manga. but they were weak too. there wasn't any blood, and they barely fought, most of the time they just waved stars and hearts while glitter came out and melted the bad guys. if anyone here knows a good shoujo ninja manga or anime please tell me!!!!!
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie RuriKyosuke is off to a good start RuriKyosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that's true. It's hard to find girl manga/anime that shows pure action and not so much romance >_< I guess it's stereo-typed that girls' lives revolve around romance, which isn't true for most.
    I love you, Kiryu!!!

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    Thanks

im sorry guys but could we please keep to talking about this topic there is a section for recomendations and i would like to keep this thraed going and not closed

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

okay, so in effort to keep this topic open. I was trying to find a anime that satified my blood lust and had a strong female lead. I found one. but again it was aimed for a guy (naked girls in every other page). Can someone? ANyone please recommend me a good fighting anime with a female lead that has a normal chest size?
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie dracoff2007 is off to a good start dracoff2007's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Chrono Crusade is a great manga, it has a strong female as the main character, she also has a demon with her
    Ready for the zombies now, are you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    okay, so in effort to keep this topic open. I was trying to find a anime that satified my blood lust and had a strong female lead. I found one. but again it was aimed for a guy (naked girls in every other page). Can someone? ANyone please recommend me a good fighting anime with a female lead that has a normal chest size?
    lol what was it? i am tottally for that and i love all of evangelion

Newbie dracoff2007 is off to a good start dracoff2007's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto is still my favorite manga ever, but Chrono Crusade is a close second
    Ready for the zombies now, are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast