+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: She actually changes at the end

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

She actually changes at the end

Sakura actually changes at the end. I think when she was saved from Gaara Naurto was more than likely bragging about it and thaty annoyed her. I would be to.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sakura actually changes at the end

Naruto didn't really brag about it. Sakura wasn't even aware that Naruto saved her. She thought it was all Sasuke that saved her, but Sasuke told him the truth.
    I love my girlfriend.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea she see him in a different light at one point but goes back to being annoying again. In the manga, she actually gets better cozlike the three sennins, Sakura actually has some skills including that ridculous strength that Tsunade has. *shiver*

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie *ForeveR_HolloW* may be famous one day *ForeveR_HolloW* may be famous one day *ForeveR_HolloW*'s Avatar
    Thanks

i personnally hate sakura because she obsessed with sasuke but now i just hope that naruto realises hinatas feelin and sakura just stays far far away ¬_¬

Newbie gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be nice to see Sakura grow into her own skin a little more, instead of having her pine over Sasuke. She needs to have the desire to be the best Shinobi she can be. Have her own set goals.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

"At the end"?
    You can look into the future?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,Sakura is developing her skills more in the two and a half year timeframe.Her strength clearly resembles Tsunade in the way of harnessing their chakra and unleashing it with the right timing and her medical skills are reaching to the point where it may eventually surpasses Tsunade.Not only that,but she has become more mature.

Newbie yuki chan is off to a good start yuki chan's Avatar
    Thanks

sakura... well shes changing from episode to episode.... shes becoming stronger... I hate it that naruto really likes sakura... Well as for sakura i would like her to really stay away from sasuke... specially when he joined forces with orichimaru... i hate it... shes just waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting for him to accept her... girls should not act like that.... she should save her dignity... and for naruto... i want him to realize hinata's feelings for him!!... i love them as couples!! really not kiding!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast