+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So who won?

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

So who won?

who do u think won!?! who do u think is in sasuke's body? sasuke or orochimaru?

i peronally think its sasuke because of the thing where you techniques dont work aganist these eyes
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: So who won?

I really hope Orochimaru won for now. I don't like to see him go already.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

It sounds too easy for Sasuke to win against Orochimaru..almost too easy.Surely Soul Ritual should have allowed Orochimaru a new body to inhabit..but with the technique used so quickly..it is almost seem there is a twist...a twist that has not been revealed yet..but I think Orochimaru could have overcome his weakness this time.He could have succeeded in getting what he wants.However,the way the Orochimaru/Sasuke acts was like Sasuke himself...he seems cold..ignoring other people ie Kabuto...this couldn't be the end for Sasuke so soon...for he has not encountered Itachi.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that Oro. thinks he has sasuke right now. But I can see in another couple chapters sasuke breaks lose and this will be where Oro. dies

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

mmmm it's a balance of both souls. both of them inhabit Sasuke's body. Oro didnt manage to kill sasuke completely and Sasuke didnt manage to do the same to Oro either. I think that's the way it's turned out. Both souls in eternal battle with each other over a single body. it'll climax in good time

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess that both souls in one body is likely,but didn't the manga mentioned that there was only one person alive and the other is gone forever?I mean,surely that is what is says on the side of the last page of the chapter,or did i misread the manga?

+ Reply to Thread