+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Strongest Known Akatsuki member

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Strongest Known Akatsuki member

Whose the best akastuki member fight wise?

I would have to say Kisame. My reason is that he has the ability to surpress chakra, and has a lot of his own. Also he's extremely fast and has amazing strength in battle, and can match Nidaime in water jutsu's. He's almost the ultimate ninja, he's so good at water jutsu that he can create water from nothing and make anywhere his battle ground. And at 30% he was able to push Gai almost to his limit and Gai being one of Konoha's best Jounin. Thats saying a lot

Please explain your reasoning.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Mar 02, 2007 at 07:14 PM. Reason: merging

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Strongest Known Akatsuki memeber

Before anyone starts. Read the first post carefully!

People who you can NOT (yet) choose are:

1) The Akatsuki Leader
    2) The last unknown Akatsuki member
    3) Tobi
    4) Zetsu

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn. I was about to point out the whole how Akatsuki Leader has to be the strongest since he was able to boss around nine other S-class criminals around without getting any insubordination and whatnot. Damn. Damn. Double damn.

LOL. Oh well.

My other choice would probably be Kakuzu. Despite his pathetic end which can be simply attributed to Kishimoto rushing and wanting to finish the story arc finally so that he can play around with Orochimaru, Kakuzu has got to be one of the more stronger Akatsuki members out there. Being able to wield masterfully all five elements and S-class jutsu for that matter is quite a feat. Sure he fell victim to a sad case of title character godmoding, his history, his background, and his capabilities are all nothing short from impressive and badass. Being composed of blood veins and being a guy that rips out people's hearts and takes it into his own is just badass. As well as having a violence fetish to almost rival Kenpachi Zaraki and Grimmjow Jaggerwack from BLEACH.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Damn. I was about to point out the whole how Akatsuki Leader has to be the strongest since he was able to boss around nine other S-class criminals around without getting any insubordination and whatnot. Damn. Damn. Double damn.

LOL. Oh well.

My other choice would probably be Kakuzu. Despite his pathetic end which can be simply attributed to Kishimoto rushing and wanting to finish the story arc finally so that he can play around with Orochimaru, Kakuzu has got to be one of the more stronger Akatsuki members out there. Being able to wield masterfully all five elements and S-class jutsu for that matter is quite a feat. Sure he fell victim to a sad case of title character godmoding, his history, his background, and his capabilities are all nothing short from impressive and badass. Being composed of blood veins and being a guy that rips out people's hearts and takes it into his own is just badass. As well as having a violence fetish to almost rival Kenpachi Zaraki and Grimmjow Jaggerwack from BLEACH.[/color]
    The leader would be most intelligent people's obvious answer. Being the leader and all...
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Mar 02, 2007 at 07:16 PM. Reason: removed color tag

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The leader would be most intelligent people's obvious answer. Being the leader and all...
    Heh, if Leader turned out to be super-weak, it wouldn't be the first time. *nods at Spandam and Cipher Pol*

... Okay. Bad example, but yeah.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Heh, if Leader turned out to be super-weak, it wouldn't be the first time. *nods at Spandam and Cipher Pol*

... Okay. Bad example, but yeah.
    It could be possible. E.g. He's the only one who can work with the tailed beasts and he made the plan so that kinda earned him a free entry ticket.
    Not very bloody likely though...
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Mar 02, 2007 at 07:15 PM. Reason: removed color tag from innerhell's quote.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion,I say that Itachi is the strongest known Akatsuki member.This is because of the fact that he is able to perform ninjutsus at an incredible speed and is capable to perform genjutsu with not only his eye but with one finger.Not only he can wield techniques quickly,but is a master strategist.Also the posession of the Mangekyou Sharingan,which enables him to potentially perform the strongest Ninjutsu(Amatseru),Genjutsu(Tsukuyomi) and possibly Taijutsu(probably there is one but we don't know).This would make him the best of the Akatsuki members.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Itachi is indeed one of the strongest member of the Atasuki but I think Kakuzu is equally as strong. Just that he doesnt have sharingan. Kakuzu has five element beings and he had five hearts. Hence he has five lives to get through before he gets killed.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast