+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tobi's identity

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Tobi is actually Madara Uchiha

ATTENTION ALL NARUTO FANS:
    Listen up. Tobi of the Akatsuki is actually Madara Uchiha so Pein is actaully the 2nd in command in their group. I know most of us fans know this but for all who didn't, u do now. Did you guys also know that he can make warp holes and teleport just like the Yellow Flash too? But when the Yellow Flash does it, he needs to use hand seals. Madara,none are needed. He is awsome don't you think?

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Tobi is actually Madara Uchiha

wrong he needs a summoning circle no hand seals needed but he can use eternal mangekyo sharingan you forgot to mention that to which makes it to where you dont need to use chakra to use sharingan

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tobi's identity

Summoning circle?

Quote Originally Posted by Akaryu792
    you forgot to mention that to which makes it to where you dont need to use chakra to use sharingan
    No, the user still needs to use chakra to use the Sharingan. That's a given. That's a standard. The quirk with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan is that there is no longer a handicap that causes imminent blindness. Chakra exhaustion is possible in anyone, but the thing with pureblood Uchiha is that they are much more adept at controlling how much chakra they can use. Chakra exhaustion is still possible, but there is a great difference in experience and power between Madara and Itachi.

In the case of Itachi, he was already suffering from the imminent blindness. He was also ready to die and it was his utmost intention to die for his brother. He wanted to show his brother what the Mangekyou was capable so once he passed it down onto him, Sasuke would at least know a thing or two on how to use it. There's also the possibility that Itachi was set up to die, but that's a completely different matter.

The point is that Madara's Sharingan still uses chakra, but Madara is such an advanced being that he surely has a more refined wellspring of chakra and a more efficient system in chakra storage.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Mangekyo Sharingan (万華鏡写輪眼, Mangekyō Sharingan; Literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye") is a heightened form of Sharingan. The Mangekyo Sharingan is distinguished from a normal Sharingan through its appearance, which changes the form of the tomoe seal. The appearance differs from user to user; Kakashi's and Itachi's both resemble pinwheels, Madara's and his brother's more look like more detailed forms of the basic three-tomoe Sharingan, and Sasuke's looks like a star. Those who have the potential to obtain it must make a great sacrifice in order to obtain it – according to Itachi, they must kill their closest friend. Itachi, Madara, and Izuna apparently do this to obtain the original version, but this is apparently not the only way to unlock it, as Kakashi has noted that everyone he cared about had died long before the start of the series, so how he developed his own variant is unknown. And even though Sasuke didn't kill Itachi, the trauma of losing Itachi (someone close to him) allowed him to unlock his own version. This means that the real way to unlock the Mangekyo Sharingan would be to lose someone close to you, but since Kakashi noted everyone close to him to be dead, it's still unknown how he unlocked his Mangekyo Sharingan. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan techniques can be transferred to another Sharingan user, as in the case with Sasuke, who was implanted with all of Itachi's eye techniques. The major drawback of the Mangekyo Sharingan is that it slowly begins to destroy the user's eyesight until they become completely blind and permanently lose their Sharingan. The only way to keep your eyesight is to steal the eyes of a sibling, combining the two Sharingan to create the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (永遠の万華鏡写輪眼, Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan), which prevents blindness and deprivation of the Sharingan.

In the long history of the Uchiha clan, only a few have been able to obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan-- Madara and Izuna Uchiha being the first. At present, there are three people alive who can use the Mangekyo Sharingan: Kakashi, Madara, and Sasuke.

The Mangekyo Sharingan gives a user access to the most powerful and forbidden techniques of the Uchiha Clan. Itachi has demonstrated through his Mangekyo Sharingan mastery over Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukuyomi. Kakashi has used his Mangekyo Sharingan to perform Kamui. Sasuke's Mangeyko Sharingan hasn't displayed any unique abilities aside from Amaterasu. It is implied that with enough training, one can master all of the Mangekyo techniques as Madara did

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

But if you recently read the manga...
    Uchiha Madara manipulates the Akatsuki Members....
    and so when the Kyuubi itself attacked the Hidden Leaf Village...
    Minato or the 4th said that..
    He state that clearly..
    Even in a good Q and A questions...
    So Pein is being controlled and so as the other Akatsuki members!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akaryu792 View Post
    copypasta
    Copypasta? In MY thread?

Please don't do that and just explain yourself with the best of your ability.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

everyone know that tobi is actually madara no need to explain...and obito is dead already...
    because of the rocks...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fiqx View Post
    everyone know that tobi is actually madara no need to explain...and obito is dead already...
    because of the rocks...
    No shit. Of course there's no need to explain. This thread is from a time when people still doubted Tobi being Madara. Hell, you wouldn't believe how many morons out there still have doubts about the matter.

Old thread is old.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast