+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tobi's identity

Newbie TheTruth is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Tobi's identity

1st off if youve read any of the manga recently Tobi is NOT Mardara. so here is what I believe as well as my evidence:

Tobi TRUE identity is a man named (forgive me if my spelling is wrong) Shezwe Uchiha or Shezwe the Telelaportor. Here is my evidence: 1. Shezwe is first mentioned episode 129 of the original series. during one of Sasukes flash backs, 3 members of the Village police as well as being members of the Uchicha clan, acuse Itachi of having something to do with the disappearance of Shezwe the Telelaportor. They found a note saying he had thrown himself into the river but no body was found. They mention that itachi was close with Shezwe and that Shezwe was his MENTOR. Now in the episode or chapter where Tobi removes his mask and claims that he is Mardara to Sasuke. He Tell Sasuke that he was Itachi's MENTOR. During this same conversation we are able to judge Tobi's age. HE IS TO OLD TO BE ORBITO! as well as the fact that we all know Orbito is DEAD. Kakashi Buried him himself. He was crushed to death. Kinda hard to survive that. But he is the prefect age to be Shezwe. This will also prove that Shezwe would be the right age for his confrontation with the fourth Hokage. Another factor people who believe orbito is tobi leave out is that Orbito was trained by The 4th and if he had been alive at the time would still have only been around thirteen a young gennin. So ive given you plenty of proof that Shezwe The telelporter is Tobi. but if you have any questions or think it is anyone else please let me hear your ideas.

Newbie sparxx975 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Tobi's identity

Tobi is not even an Uchiha read 490 when he asks Kabuto what he wants
    Sasuke for he states he wants a young live uchiha tobi probably was an associate
    Of Madara or either took his eyes?! Food for thought

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4