+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upcoming Naruto chapters

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Thumbs up Upcoming Naruto chapters

has anyone been reading the naruto manga to present date and has any predictions about whats about too unfold with sasuke's own version of the eternal sharingan and madara's and also the truth about itachi being a good guy and not acually a bad one and actually having a reason for doing what he did ? come on AO tell me what you think

hot feets for dat azz

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: naruto manga

I'm moving this to the Naruto spoiler section just in case.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Re: Upcoming Naruto chapters

thnx for moving the post too the spoilers's section But AO if you,ve come across this i'd like too know some of your views on this subject

hot feets for dat azz

Newbie kneji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Who is tobi...and is danzo mandara?im so confused @.@ im at the part were naruto just beat pain manga-wise.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kneji View Post
    Who is tobi...and is danzo mandara?im so confused @.@ im at the part were naruto just beat pain manga-wise.
    First, it's "Madara".

Second, I personally believe that Danzo is just a Madara supporter that pushed for the Uchiha Massacre to happen and also was in charge of the cleanup thus gaining access to the Sharingan eyes that could be extracted by Danzo's subordinates. It's a known fact that Danzo and Orochimaru collaborated in the past. These collaborations could have been more than just Danzo gaining the
    Hokage title. Orochimaru likely gave Danzo advice in eye extraction and implantation since Danzo seemed to have lost his eye prior to the Second Great Shinobi World War [which was when Hanzo and Danzo killed Yahiko]. Danzo could have allied himself with Orochimaru and funded his experiments for the sake of restoring his right eye.

Third, Madara recently noted that he had hoped for Nagato to use his resurrection jutsu on him rather than on Konoha. He showed great disappointment in this development. This could hint that Madara isn't really alive or it could also mean that Madara was expecting him to die and was hoping for Nagato to simply revive him as some sort of backup plan. In the event that Madara is actually some sort of supernatural disembodied ghost, that sort of development causes much more mystery and creates more questions in the true identity of Madara.

Lastly, if you're following the weekly scanlation releases that are uploaded into various online manga reader sites, then you are on the same page as everyone.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie DarkUchiha12 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well ima tell u wat i told others.. little is known about this but i think that itachi wanted to protect sasuke from madara.. how do i know this well when tobi a.k.a madara revealed his identity to sasuke..madara took his mask off and sasuke's eye reacted to madra's eyes and sended a burst of dark flame towards madara..this was a sign that shows that itachi wanted to protect his only brother.. but there is another story on itachi becuz from my research itachi was evil and he wanted to use sasuke.. he was trying to make sasuke kill his best friend so sasuke can obtain the mangekyo sharingan.. why did he want sasuke to have this power? well its becuz he wanted to summon this this powerful demon.. this demon is also known as madara's father. Madara sealed his own father becuz the father wanted to take over madara's body for some reason.. to unlock the seal to this demon u need 3 members of the uchiha clan with the power of the mangekyo sharingan.. so was itachi actually thinking this? idk but if he really wanted to unlock this creature he would have never died.. there were only 3 uchihas left alive and those were itachi sasuke and madara.. so if u needed 3 ppl to summon this demon why did itachi die??? did he die on purpose or did he die trying to brainwash sasuke into his plan? maybe itachi had a heart change and didnt want the creature to be summoned anymore to protect ppl but its just a theory.. maybe itachi's plan was all a lie and it was just ppl trying to make up something about itachi to make naruto more interesting.. if itachi really wanted to carry out with this plan he would have never died and never gave sasuke his power. So was he trying to use sasuke or protect him? well idk i guess we will have to wait for the manga but this is all i know about itachi and his plan. i hope this helped u

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkUchiha12 View Post
    well ima tell u wat i told others.. little is known about this but i think that itachi wanted to protect sasuke from madara.. how do i know this well when tobi a.k.a madara revealed his identity to sasuke..madara took his mask off and sasuke's eye reacted to madra's eyes and sended a burst of dark flame towards madara..this was a sign that shows that itachi wanted to protect his only brother.. but there is another story on itachi becuz from my research itachi was evil and he wanted to use sasuke.. he was trying to make sasuke kill his best friend so sasuke can obtain the mangekyo sharingan.. why did he want sasuke to have this power? well its becuz he wanted to summon this this powerful demon.. this demon is also known as madara's father. Madara sealed his own father becuz the father wanted to take over madara's body for some reason.. to unlock the seal to this demon u need 3 members of the uchiha clan with the power of the mangekyo sharingan.. so was itachi actually thinking this? idk but if he really wanted to unlock this creature he would have never died.. there were only 3 uchihas left alive and those were itachi sasuke and madara.. so if u needed 3 ppl to summon this demon why did itachi die??? did he die on purpose or did he die trying to brainwash sasuke into his plan? maybe itachi had a heart change and didnt want the creature to be summoned anymore to protect ppl but its just a theory.. maybe itachi's plan was all a lie and it was just ppl trying to make up something about itachi to make naruto more interesting.. if itachi really wanted to carry out with this plan he would have never died and never gave sasuke his power. So was he trying to use sasuke or protect him? well idk i guess we will have to wait for the manga but this is all i know about itachi and his plan. i hope this helped u
    Learn to read, dood.

I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread