+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the Akatsuki member that think shouldn't be in the group

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

What is the Akatsuki member that think shouldn't be in the group

What member of Akatsuki do you think isnt worth being there and why....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd have to say Tobi. Sure he's funny, and took out the 3 tails with one attack, but i dont think he takes anything seriously. I think he's the weakest out o fall of them.

>--------Newest Sig-------<

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: What is the Akatsuki member that think shouldn't be in the group?

We can't know because some of them (like Tobi) have never done anything notable. You only know that Tobi is the newest member and an ex-subordinate of Zetsu.

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the Akatsuki member that think shouldn't be in the group

Yea but im saying like in your opinion (Let's say we don't know anything about anyone.) Which member do you think is absolutely useless? I've seen alot of hateage on Hidan so i wanna see if anyone else hates another member.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_in_chains View Post
    Yea but im saying like in your opinion (Let's say we don't know anything about anyone.) Which member do you think is absolutely useless? I've seen alot of hateage on Hidan so i wanna see if anyone else hates another member.
    As far as accomplishing things, Hidan has certainly been a weak power to the Akatsuki. Relying too much on his immortality, he would have been easily beaten if it wasn't for his partner to help him out.
    Don't get me wrong though, Hidan is actually my favourite Akatsuki member. I just can't deny that he hasn't done many smart things on his own.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say Tobi. Sure he's funny, and took out the 3 tails with one attack, but i dont think he takes anything seriously. I think he's the weakest out o fall of them.
    You can't really say that without seeing everything that he can do. I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi was actually Obito under the influence of either amnesia or multiple personality disorder (similar to Zetsu's except not simultaneously). For all we know, Tobi could rival even that of Kakashi and he could very well be stronger.

Tobi's personality fits Obito's original personality. Obito was cowardly, polite, laidback and lazy, but at times when his friends are in danger, Obito's personality changes into a more brave, courageous person. It would make sense if Tobi's personality was just a reversion to the initial personality traits, but when his "Deidara-senpai" gets his ass kicked by whomever, I'm sure Tobi will show his true colors (as well as his face).

Okay, that's going off-topic.

I'd have to agree with Hassun. Hidan doesn't work well with other people and doesn't care about the safety of other people and himself. Which works perfectly with Kakuzu since they're both immortal, but in the long run and without Kakuzu to back him up, Hidan would have been long gone and "dead" (which is what exactly happened). His cockiness resulted in his defeat and downfall. Compared to the rest of the Akatsuki, I consider Hidan more of a "n00b" despite the fact that his immortality kicks ass and is a godsend to the folks at Gurochan. I was really hoping that Leader would smack some sense into Hidan, but instead Leader poked fun at Hidan which works perfectly fine.

I can't remember the actual quote, but I think Leader said something along the lines of "Are you pouting?"

I can't remember, but it was just hilarious.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    As far as accomplishing things, Hidan has certainly been a weak power to the Akatsuki. Relying too much on his immortality, he would have been easily beaten if it wasn't for his partner to help him out.
    Don't get me wrong though, Hidan is actually my favourite Akatsuki member. I just can't deny that he hasn't done many smart things on his own.
    Yea, and now that he's in a hole, we may NEVER see what he's truly capable of. then Again Masashi Kishimoto might decide to bring him back, which I hope he does.....

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, and now that he's in a hole, we may NEVER see what he's truly capable of. then Again Masashi Kishimoto might decide to bring him back, which I hope he does.....
    We've already seen all that he is truly capable of. Someone like Hidan is a one-trick pony and he admits it too. He considers himself the slowest member of the Akatsuki and his only trick is his immortality combined with his voodoo ritual. Other than that, that's pretty much it. Completely boring compared to the rest of the Akatsuki.
    I love my girlfriend.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm interested in see what tobi can do for the akatsuki cause he's a bit of a comic relief character but i hope he can get serious. But i think it is agreed that Hidan is kinda of at the bottom pile out of all the members. i was disappointed that Kakuzu got beats cause he was one of the more surprising characters

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread