+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What ever happened to Sasuke in Shippuden?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What ever happened to Sasuke in Shippuden?

Well right he is in the series and like the 1st episode this is where they meet after a long period of time.

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

He is still alive but looks gay with his shirt all open.
    Ive seen a few episode of shipuuden.

Don't trust me....

Newbie Gaara1618 is off to a good start Gaara1618's Avatar
    Florida...JAPAN WILL ALWAYS B MY HOME COUNTRY
    Thanks

hey ppl i dont know how far you all have watched/read but im currently on shippuden episode 55 its awesome! yeah i think sasuke looked all wierd with his shirt out too...it was really awkwaaaard with naruto there all crying and stuff for him like a lost lover...-.-woooord anywayzzzzzz i dont want to say to much even though this is the spoiler section, so ill just say that sasuke is alive, (duhhhhh its what everyone else is saying) and he even encounters itachi but im not telling how it ends if u havent got there yet !!!! and naruto is finally getting a few master moves from, guess who! The person he wanted to learn from of course, kakashi-sensei! its awesome to see kakashi in action again, and of course, naruto shows just how stupid he can be ( just had to add that..)
    Oh yeah and team kakashi replaced sasuke with sai so they have a complete four-man team ok shutting up now! have a nice day!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2