+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is Itachi's Plan for Sasuke?

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

What is Itachi's Plan for Sasuke?

Of all these years Sasuke has been keeping a strong grudge against his brother, Itachi. SPOILER: Sasuke killed Itachi, but Itachi gave his power to Sasuke. Why? To protect Sasuke. Enough already. Is Itachi bad or good? Hey ppl, I dunno why, but I have this feeling that Itachi is a good person and a good brother, actually... I think Itachi wants to protect Sasuke and Konoha. But it's still a blurr image to me. Okay, what do you think? What do you think of Itachi? What do you think of his plan? Let's talk about this. Oh, I know about these from reading the manga. Eheheh ^_^
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie DarkUchiha12 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What is Itachi's Plan for Sasuke?

Well little is known about this but i think that itachi wanted to protect sasuke from madara.. how do i know this well when tobi a.k.a madara revealed his identity to sasuke..madara took his mask off and sasuke's eye reacted to madra's eyes and sended a burst of dark flame towards madara..this was a sign that shows that itachi wanted to protect his only brother.. but there is another story on itachi becuz from my research itachi was evil and he wanted to use sasuke.. he was trying to make sasuke kill his best friend so sasuke can obtain the mangekyo sharingan.. why did he want sasuke to have this power? well its becuz he wanted to summon this this powerful demon.. this demon is also known as madara's father. Madara sealed his own father becuz the father wanted to take over madara's body for some reason.. to unlock the seal to this demon u need 3 members of the uchiha clan with the power of the mangekyo sharingan.. so was itachi actually thinking this? idk but if he really wanted to unlock this creature he would have never died.. there were only 3 uchihas left alive and those were itachi sasuke and madara.. so if u needed 3 ppl to summon this demon why did itachi die??? did he die on purpose or did he die trying to brainwash sasuke into his plan? maybe itachi had a heart change and didnt want the creature to be summoned anymore to protect ppl but its just a theory.. maybe itachi's plan was all a lie and it was just ppl trying to make up something about itachi to make naruto more interesting.. if itachi really wanted to carry out with this plan he would have never died and never gave sasuke his power. So was he trying to use sasuke or protect him? well idk i guess we will have to wait for the manga but this is all i know about itachi and his plan. i hope this helped u
    Last edited by DarkUchiha12; Jul 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkUchiha12 View Post
    Well little is known about this but i think that itachi wanted to protect sasuke from madara.. how do i know this well when tobi a.k.a madara revealed his identity to sasuke..madara took his mask off and sasuke's eye reacted to madra's eyes and sended a burst of dark flame towards madara..this was a sign that shows that itachi wanted to protect his only brother.. but there is another story on itachi becuz from my research itachi was evil and he wanted to use sasuke.. he was trying to make sasuke kill his best friend so sasuke can obtain the mangekyo sharingan.. why did he want sasuke to have this power? well its becuz he wanted to summon this this powerful demon.. this demon is also known as madara's father. Madara sealed his own father becuz the father wanted to take over madara's body for some reason.. to unlock the seal to this demon u need 3 members of the uchiha clan with the power of the mangekyo sharingan.. so was itachi actually thinking this? idk but if he really wanted to unlock this creature he would have never died.. there were only 3 uchihas left alive and those were itachi sasuke and madara.. so if u needed 3 ppl to summon this demon why did itachi die??? did he die on purpose or did he die trying to brainwash sasuke into his plan? maybe itachi had a heart change and didnt want the creature to be summoned anymore to protect ppl but its just a theory.. maybe itachi's plan was all a lie and it was just ppl trying to make up something about itachi to make naruto more interesting.. if itachi really wanted to carry out with this plan he would have never died and never gave sasuke his power. So was he trying to use sasuke or protect him? well idk i guess we will have to wait for the manga but this is all i know about itachi and his plan. i hope this helped u
    Please don't embarrass yourself with theories that are dead.

To answer the thread question: Itachi's plan for Sasuke was for Sasuke to save the world from Madara and to not join him. Oh wait- So much for that plan.
    I love my girlfriend.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkUchiha12 View Post
    ...but there is another story on itachi becuz from my research itachi was evil and he wanted to use sasuke..
    *Gasp!* Itachi is not evil! =O You dare befoul the poor soul? Haha sorry, I was an Itachi fangirl until his unfortunate death. Kishimoto loves to kill off the characters with depth and potential. Hidan, Kakuzu, then Itachi as well? Stop killing the worthy villains =[

I haven't read the manga in a while now, but the last I remember... okay no I don't particularly remember anything worth mentioning. Except: Itachi is not evil! He loved Sasuke up until his death, which is so very sad because Sasuke didn't know until it was too late. I was so angsty after Itachi's death. His plushy doll will forever remain with me. =]

Ok from what I CAN remember, Itachi's plan was for Sasuke to seek revenge on Konoha for the conspiring against the Uchiha Clan. Or maybe that was Sasuke's own decision. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, it was many months ago. =O

Good lord I need to catch up. I'm missing Naruto's catface already.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    *Gasp!* Itachi is not evil! =O You dare befoul the poor soul? Haha sorry, I was an Itachi fangirl until his unfortunate death. Kishimoto loves to kill off the characters with depth and potential. Hidan, Kakuzu, then Itachi as well? Stop killing the worthy villains =[

I haven't read the manga in a while now, but the last I remember... okay no I don't particularly remember anything worth mentioning. Except: Itachi is not evil! He loved Sasuke up until his death, which is so very sad because Sasuke didn't know until it was too late. I was so angsty after Itachi's death. His plushy doll will forever remain with me. =]

Ok from what I CAN remember, Itachi's plan was for Sasuke to seek revenge on Konoha for the conspiring against the Uchiha Clan. Or maybe that was Sasuke's own decision. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, it was many months ago. =O

Good lord I need to catch up. I'm missing Naruto's catface already.
    No, Itachi's plan was for Sasuke to save the world from Madara. After Madara explained to Sasuke about Konoha's involvement, Sasuke brought it upon himself to avenge his brother by deluding himself into thinking that Konoha has been going under a false peace that was received unto them by Itachi and that they were sullying Itachi's name and taking him for granted by vilifying Itachi in the same sense as Christianity vilifies Judas Iscariot [/lololololdebatable].

Itachi's plan may still be underway despite the seemingly backfire when Sasuke seemingly joins forces with Madara. Sasuke is still plotting to kill Madara for some reason and Itachi does still have his chakra fragment that he placed inside Naruto.
    I love my girlfriend.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    No, Itachi's plan was for Sasuke to save the world from Madara. After Madara explained to Sasuke about Konoha's involvement, Sasuke brought it upon himself to avenge his brother by deluding himself into thinking that Konoha has been going under a false peace that was received unto them by Itachi and that they were sullying Itachi's name and taking him for granted by vilifying Itachi in the same sense as Christianity vilifies Judas Iscariot [/lololololdebatable].

Itachi's plan may still be underway despite the seemingly backfire when Sasuke seemingly joins forces with Madara. Sasuke is still plotting to kill Madara for some reason and Itachi does still have his chakra fragment that he placed inside Naruto.
    Oh wow, I've got myself a Naruto guru now lol. Tis very deep that is. I'll try and catch up asap after my exams next week. So long as Itachi is still mentioned, the fangirl in me will persist in reading! =]]

Just one more question - did Konoha conspire against the Uchiha clan? Or was it all part of Madara's messed up plan to take over the world?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Just one more question - did Konoha conspire against the Uchiha clan? Or was it all part of Madara's messed up plan to take over the world?
    Inconclusive as of yet.

There is a character that has gained some prominence lately in the series named Danzo who is one of the village elders and really wants the title of Hokage for himself. There is a possibility that he has some connection with Madara since ...
     click to show spoiler

Here is what apparently happened. "Apparently", since most of this information comes from Madara himself and Madara seems a bit of an unreliable narrator.

Konoha was created by the Senju Clan and the Uchiha clan.
    Madara was best friends with the leader of the Senju Clan, Hashirama Senju.
    Hashirama would become the First Hokage.
    Madara became aggravated that the Hokage title was being kept away from the Uchiha clan.
    Madara rallied up the Uchiha Clan and was hoping to talk some sense into everyone in order for them to help him, but the Uchiha clan instead ignored Madara because they grew sick of his warmongering and was getting used to the peace. Essentially, they thought that Madara was just looking for trouble.
    Madara was either exiled by his clan or just attempted to deliberately leave Konoha, but Hashrama tried to stop him and the two of them would epically fight at the Valley of the End.
    To the village, Madara presumably dies in this conflict and the village tries to forget about him.

Fast forward some decades or so, the village is attacked by the Kyuubi; the village loses one of their greatest pupils and their leader, the Fourth Hokage
    The Senju clan immediately points fingers at the Uchiha clan since their former leader, Madara, was capable of controlling the Uchiha clan.
    Enter Danzo.
    Danzo and the village elders opt for complete segregation of the Uchiha clan; the Third Hokage meanwhile is hoping to keep the peace between the two clans but is constantly being overridden by Danzo and the other two elders.
    The Uchiha clan becomes agitated from the segregation and Sasuke's father, Fugaku, is plotting a coup d'├ętat against the Senju clan.
    Danzo and the village elders catch wind of this and preemptively orders Itachi Uchiha to eliminate the entire Uchiha clan.
    Itachi allegedly gains the help of Madara Uchiha and gains the Mangekyou.
    Itachi makes a deal that he would do it as long as his brother remains safe.
    After the operation, Itachi is turned into the bad guy and the village elders keep everything quiet.

Key points:
    It's rather strangely convenient, coincidental, and curious that after Madara gets screwed over by his own clan, a chain of events that was triggered by the Kyuubi attack would end with the clan's complete destruction and that Danzo is likely to be the one that was pushing towards that option.
    Madara would even claim when explaining the events to Sasuke that he was not responsible for the Kyuubi attack despite the fact that a lot of people [which includes Jiraiya, Minato, and Kakashi] believe in the conspiracy theory that Madara is in fact alive and responsible for pretty much everything.

In short, yes, it is all part of Madara's messed up plan to do something. Whether it is to take over the world is unknown as of yet.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Wow, thank you for that. I might stop trying to catch up and just get you to tell me everything that's happened lol. No really, that post must have taken you some time, so I'm sorry for taking up so much of your precious time!

I'd always wondered by Danzo kept his right eye covered all the time. Anyhow, thank you again Mr Naruto Guru!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast