+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What will hinata do now?

Newbie Xxajanae97xX is off to a good start Xxajanae97xX's Avatar
    Thanks

What will hinata do now?

now that Pein basically KO'd her, what do you think will happen to her? i personally don't think she's dead, i mean, Pein already got his point across and just thinking about Hinata being dead (right after she confessed her love for him) made Naruto transform into the demon fox. Will Naruto confront her after this? what do you think will happen to their "relationship" ?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What will hinata do now?

The latest chapter shows Hinata sitting happily thanks to Sakura's medical ninjutsu skills. She'll be fine. She'll live. Whatever happens happens. Sakura knows and understands why Hinata did what she did and if Naruto ends up courting Hinata, it would be hilariously awkward.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

hilariously awkward = perfect way of putting it XD. i know many girls have been waiting for this for so long but now that it might come it's like "...what...now...?"
    akame4eva!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I imagine typical love triangle drama. Perhaps Hinata and Naruto get really close and Sakura gets in the same old situation as Hinata was once in; harboring and hiding feelings for Naruto but too shy and afraid to express them. Sakura will probably let Hinata do whatever she wants, but she'll snap and express her own feelings for Naruto which will incite an epic cat fight between Sakura's super strength and Hinata's Gentle Fist.

Typical Shojo crap.

Of course, I don't think Kishimoto is a skilled enough writer to pull this off very well. The whole Naruto x Hinata subplot will likely be just ignored for more Sasuke-centric topics like Madara's schemes and Itachi's secret contingency plan involving Naruto [pertaining to the crow swallowing].
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie death2all4 is just another face in the crowd death2all4's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I believe that hinat will be able to get out of her shy stage and just finally tell naruto how she feels.
    Never give up just keep going.............

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Innerhell's prediction looks pretty conclusive. It's a possible scenario, I guess. Though I'm not sure if this could happen. A fight betweent Sakura and Hinata ...
    It will really be interesting to see what Kishimoto is going to do about this. Hopefully, it will be entertaining.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Thanks

maybe it's just me, but i've never imagined Sakura going at it with Hinata over Naruto. Hasn't Sakura always known about Hinata's crush? I totally agree the Sasuke plot will definitely be pursued first, but it will be extremely interesting to see how Kishimoto handles this. Judging from the lack of romance in this shonen (the most being Sakura and Sasuke--if you can call that romance), i don't think it'll fit some girls' expectations. I say so far probably some kawaii dialog mixed with comedic relief.
    akame4eva!

+ Reply to Thread