+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is the STRONGEST HOKAGE??

Newbie KawaiiKieanna is off to a good start KawaiiKieanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Who is the STRONGEST HOKAGE??

I'm going for the 4th..Not because he is Naru's dad,but because he risked his life to save Konoha. I love The 4th Hokage!
    [SIZE="2"]KawaiiKieanna
    "I will always be here when you need me."

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is the STRONGEST HOKAGE??

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiKieanna View Post
    I'm going for the 4th..Not because he is Naru's dad,but because he risked his life to save Konoha. I love The 4th Hokage!
    I feel the first will always be the strongest, as his jutsu was the one to set the foundation for all of konoha (that is if my naruto lore is correct)

Well, either way i still say it was the first, due to the fact he had no real idea how to be a hokage and he set the standards for all other hokage to come.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to say the 4th hokage because, he saved every one when the nine tailed fox attack Konoha. And, he was the person who discovered the Rasengan.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

The First Hokage was one of the founders of Konoha, and subsequently set the standards of rule for all other Hokage. He was succeeded by his brother, and in all honesty, we don't learn much about their characters, hence we don't know much about their abilities (except the First's mokuton). I think it's safe to assume that both were quite equal in strength.

While the Fourth Hokage sacrificed his life to save Konoha, I believe that, if faced with the same situation, all of the others would have done the same thing. The Fourth was also a student of the Third, and became Hokage after the abdication of the Third, who was to assume the position once again after the Fourth's death. There is no telling which was the stronger of the two, but like they say, survival of the fittest.

The Fifth, and I mean no offence to fans of Tsunade, needed Jiraiya's help to fight evenly with Orochimaru, whereas the Third Hokage could pretty much fight an even battle with Oro. I don't particularly wish to debate this topic, but I've always felt the Third was stronger than his student, Tsunade.

Hence, I'm going to have to go with the Third Hokage.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

dark anime prince (Oct 20, 2008)

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    The First Hokage was one of the founders of Konoha, and subsequently set the standards of rule for all other Hokage. He was succeeded by his brother, and in all honesty, we don't learn much about their characters, hence we don't know much about their abilities (except the First's mokuton). I think it's safe to assume that both were quite equal in strength.

While the Fourth Hokage sacrificed his life to save Konoha, I believe that, if faced with the same situation, all of the others would have done the same thing. The Fourth was also a student of the Third, and became Hokage after the abdication of the Third, who was to assume the position once again after the Fourth's death. There is no telling which was the stronger of the two, but like they say, survival of the fittest.

The Fifth, and I mean no offence to fans of Tsunade, needed Jiraiya's help to fight evenly with Orochimaru, whereas the Third Hokage could pretty much fight an even battle with Oro. I don't particularly wish to debate this topic, but I've always felt the Third was stronger than his student, Tsunade.

Hence, I'm going to have to go with the Third Hokage.
    I completely agree with this statement. Plus, I bet you most people who post in this thread will pick the Fourth Hokage, only based on the fact that he sacrificed himself for the village.

Like she said, if any single one of the Hokages were put in the same position as the Fourth, they would've done the same thing. It wouldn't mak much sense to pick the First or Second, seeing as how we hardly know anything about them.

And for Tsunade, I also agree. Like, for example:

click to show spoiler

So, all in all, I have to pick the Third. He could hold his own when battleing Orochimaru, and basicly everything life threw at him. So, yeah. I deffinatly have to pick the Third Hokage.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Akura13 For This Useful Post:

mystical shadow angel (Oct 20, 2008)

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    And for Tsunade, I also agree. Like, for example:

click to show spoiler

So, all in all, I have to pick the Third. He could hold his own when battleing Orochimaru, and basicly everything life threw at him. So, yeah. I deffinatly have to pick the Third Hokage.
    Lol I'd almost say you were bashing Tsunade's character. xD

I'm glad you agree with me though. The Third Hokage seems to be overlooked most of the time, simply because he was old and frail at the time the anime was set. People seem to forget that he, too, was once young, and that even at such an old age, he could fight evenly with someone as strong as Orochimaru.

I remember being utterly dismayed at the lack of power Tsunade's character received from Kishimoto. She was introduced as one of the Legendary Sannin, so naturally, I thought she was going to be extremely strong, and while she is to some extent, I can't help but feel that she's weak on so many different levels. She was introduced at such a high status, so you'd expect her to be on par with both Jiraiya and Orochimaru, but that's not the case at all.

If I remember correctly, she also let her emotions get in the way during a battle and turned pretty angsty for a moment (all those flashbacks she had of her deceased lover and her younger brother), but that's always been typical of the shounen genre (yeah, make the girls look weak and emotionally pathetic, just to feed their egos). I guess I can't complain too much, because after all, Kishimoto did give the title of the 5th to Tsunade over Jiraiya (but even so, the elders requested Jiraiya first before turning to Tsunade). The whole sexism ordeal has always bothered me, but it's shounen after all so whatever. I'll stop ranting now.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i would also pick the 4th mostly because of not only did he invent jutsu's that was far out of this world but upon contact of him all enemys order's was to run. Hw had a powerful jutsu that made shuriken shadow around every where on the battle feild which he would teleport from them hitting all the enemy's at once. he was also one of few to summon gama with no problem. Also he made the rasingon he was truely a good hokage and the best for along time to have achived so much at a young age.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to agree and say the 4th. I mean he defeated the nine tail for goodness sake. Thats gotta count for a whole lot!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast