+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is the STRONGEST HOKAGE??

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Re: Who is the STRONGEST HOKAGE??

I agree with KawaiiKieanna, cause after all they never really gave us that much description on the frist and second, and from what we know of the third... well it didn't seem like he was that strong.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

The Fourth didn't defeat the Kyuubi, he merely found another way for Konoha to be saved by placing it within Naruto. If we're looking for someone who could actually defeat the Kyuubi with his life intact than the First would be the ticket. With his jutsu he was able to make it submit completely to his will, unlike Madara who could control it with Kyuubi's full okay. Second I don't know much of, as Kishimoto doesn't rally go into his story.

Must remember the fight Tsunade had with Kabuto, she had NO fighting spirit then, it wasn't until Naruto nearly died that she got it back and whne she did notice how she trashed both Kabuto AND Oro an forced them both to flee for their lives. The supposed help from Jiraya wasn't much to begin with, he was extremely drugged if you recall and couldn't do much in the way of seals, and actual combat. He was sluggish and his mind in disarray.

The Third DID do what the Fourth did in regards to sacrificing himself for the village. The Fourth doesn't have a monopoly on sacrificing anymore. All in all, the Third was known as the only one in Konoha to have Master all the Jutsu, to me that is an amazing feat and worthy of his old age. Perhaps in his prime, I'd say he was the best, but until I see him in his prime, I'd have to go for the First as the strongest.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    The First Hokage was one of the founders of Konoha, and subsequently set the standards of rule for all other Hokage. He was succeeded by his brother, and in all honesty, we don't learn much about their characters, hence we don't know much about their abilities (except the First's mokuton). I think it's safe to assume that both were quite equal in strength.

While the Fourth Hokage sacrificed his life to save Konoha, I believe that, if faced with the same situation, all of the others would have done the same thing. The Fourth was also a student of the Third, and became Hokage after the abdication of the Third, who was to assume the position once again after the Fourth's death. There is no telling which was the stronger of the two, but like they say, survival of the fittest.

The Fifth, and I mean no offence to fans of Tsunade, needed Jiraiya's help to fight evenly with Orochimaru, whereas the Third Hokage could pretty much fight an even battle with Oro. I don't particularly wish to debate this topic, but I've always felt the Third was stronger than his student, Tsunade.

Hence, I'm going to have to go with the Third Hokage.
    I completely agree. The Third was definitely the strongest in my opinion. LOL @ the survival of the fittest remark. xDD

Despite being way past the prime time of his life, the Third was still able to fight an even battle with Orochimaru. If he can still hold his own against such a powerful opponent who seems almost invincible, I'm certain that in his youth, he would've been that much more powerful. To all those who say the 4th is the strongest because he sacrificed his life to save Konoha, don't you think that all the others would have done the same thing if faced with the same situation? Furthermore, the Rasengan was the 4th's own unique technique, but all the other Hokage had their own unique techniques as well. The 1st had his Mokuton, I'm sure the 2nd had his own too (except we don't learn much about him), and the 3rd was said to have mastered many jutsu (if not all).

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The first all the way, beating that Uchiha scumbag and being able to take down those legendary monsters (which is why he wouldn't have to go kamikaze like the 4th).
    Not to mention he looks like he can take care of business.

Also, moving this to the Naruto spoiler section for obvious reasons.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The first all the way, beating that Uchiha scumbag and being able to take down those legendary monsters (which is why he wouldn't have to go kamikaze like the 4th).
    Not to mention he looks like he can take care of business.

Also, moving this to the Naruto spoiler section for obvious reasons.
    Lol, I was actually keeping pretty neatly with the anime timeline. I didn't feel the need to go further than that, 'cuz most people aren't keeping up with the manga. Seeing as you've already gone ahead though, I'll agree with you on the First as the strongest. It's not until much later that we discover it was he who defeated Madara, or as you call him, the Uchiha scumbag. It's a given that Madara's stronger than Orochimaru, who was pretty much even with the Third, so there you have it. Scrap the Third; the First is strongest.

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i would have to agree with that the 4th is the Strongest . he is considered the most talented to ever come out of the hidden leaf village.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDarkAngel View Post
    yeah i would have to agree with that the 4th is the Strongest . he is considered the most talented to ever come out of the hidden leaf village.
    Most talented doesn't necessarily equate to the strongest. Besides, I'd say that all Hokage are exceptionally talented.

Newbie mchief is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think it would be the 4th Hokage is the strongest. Because he sealed the Nine Tailed Fox. And he did what the others would not have done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast