+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did Itachi kill his clan?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why did Itachi kill his clan?

Quote Originally Posted by mclay82 View Post
    he didn't kill his clan to activate the mangekyou sharingan, he killed his best friend to do that. So far the only reason known to why he killed his clan was to test his own abilities. What better way to do that than to murder the strongest clan of Konoha.
    well during the massacre of his clan he killed his best friend. So yes by killing his clan he managed to get the MS. Im not saying he killed his clan just to get the MS. I already knew he wanted to test his abilites on the uchia clan. But theres been rumors that its more than testing himself.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie mclay82 is off to a good start mclay82's Avatar
    Thanks

well your still close but he did kill his best friend before he killed the clan because they had enough time in between to confront him about where he was and if he knew what had happened to Shisui Uchiha. They knew he had killed him but couldn't prove it so they tryed to force him to admit to it. later on he decided he wanted to test the abilities of it and what better way to find out how much more powerful it was than to go against an entire clan with the sharingan.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

itachi killed his clan because he was testing his abuiltes or to mess with yonger brother or he was just crazy. i think its a mix of all three and itachi crualness. i mean look at his eyes he has no soul. he probably used a jutsu[forbidden] to dispose of it.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

He killed them so he could test his skills he says so right on one of the episodes he kills his friend for that power eye thing.

FMP
    Newbie FMP may be famous one day FMP may be famous one day FMP's Avatar
    Thanks

look guys is really easy and complicated all @ the same time. Itachi killed his clan to know how many sharingan users he could kill without his real bloodline limit runing out and you gus remembered what happened to kakashi when he got caught in that sharingan. He couldn't move a muscle and it felt as if he had been tortured for years whern it wasa only a few seconds so the same thing could have happened to his parents and clan members and also he left sasuke alive because he wasn't even going to waste chakara in smashing a bug or it could be that he left him alive so that he could unlock the greate power within him that would be awakened with hate ALSO HE KNEW THAT SASUKE WAS CABAPLE OF GREATE THINGS AND THAT HE (ITACHI) HAD DONE A BIG MISTAKE SO HE FINISHED IT OF AND LEFT HIS LITTLE BRO ALIVE BECAUSE HE ALWAYS PROTECTED HIM NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I appreciate the time you heve taken to read this thank you and have a nice day.

Newbie gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774's Avatar
    Thanks

Itachi left his brother hoping that Sasuke would get strong enough someday to give Itachi a great fight and make Itachi have to reach his limits. Itachi killed his clan to see if it would be a challenge. He had been the golden child since he was born, and he got bored. He needed a challenge. I do not thing Sasuke alone will be able to kill Itachi. In the end I think Itachi will sacrifice his life to Sasuke to keep him from turning evil by the power of the Uchiha clan. It is rumored that the true dark power in the Sharingan could match that of the nine tailed fox. I really want Itachi to be evil, makes a better story line, but something tells me he will do something good in the end.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Gigantea Council View Post
    The reason of killing his own clan is still unclear.

To make sasuke stronger? Why?

He spared Sasuke... why? bec he was pathetic? but he said before the night he killed is clan
    ITACHI: "We will continue to exist together even if you hate me..."

Some say, he needs Sasuke (three sharingan users) to get the Konoha Tengu... (not yet proven)

There was something odd about that night... Why did Itachi's parents sitting/ did not fight.?

Why did he end up joining Akatsuki?

---discusss it here
    Guys, just go to Wikipedia, it tells u all there.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

they probably regreted leting itachi live but realized it before it was to late. i mean itachi killed all of is family to put and end to uchiha blood line. he probably meant it as a good thing. weird huh? he probably knew all of the power the sharingan possed and wanted it to end. he may not have killed saskue because he was so tormented and emotionly full he couldn't. i mean with all that killing wh wouldn't break down. *depressed face* xoxoxo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast