+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Why did Itachi kill his clan?

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why did Itachi kill his clan?

He basically did it to make sasuke hate him so sasuke would become stronger and obtain the mangekyou so that he could take sasukes eyes to obtain a permanant and more powerful mangekyou sharingan

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBearofDoom View Post
    He basically did it to make sasuke hate him so sasuke would become stronger and obtain the mangekyou so that he could take sasukes eyes to obtain a permanant and more powerful mangekyou sharingan
    I think your reason is better than mine.I know that that's maybe the real reason unless it really is the real reason.
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

Newbie Shirai7 is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Gigantea Council View Post
    but... in my opinion.. to be emphasized like that by the author... Maybe there was a little "talk" between Itachi and his parents.... the "talk" that made his parents realize something... understand something... or maybe... regret something.... (like pushing to much stress on Itachi ever since because he is the first born son after all)....
    ...Enough said...Itachi killed his parents because of his own brother...Meaning that their parents are favored to Sasuke. Let's just say that he's jealous and stuff.

Fugaku Uchiha was the father of Sasuke Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha. He strongly believed that Itachi was the clan's future, and did all in his power to help achieve this goal. As a result he often neglected Sasuke. Itachi often forced Fugaku to spend time with his youngest son, though even then his mind was always focused on Itachi. His wife, however, stated that Fugaku often spoke of Sasuke when they were alone. Once Itachi began to distance himself from the clan, he and Fugaku had a falling out. As a result, Fugaku began to spend more time with Sasuke, coming to consider him the pride of the clan. After training Sasuke in the Uchiha clan's more basic jutsu, he instructed his youngest son not to follow in Itachi's footsteps. Fugaku was later killed by Itachi.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Feb 12, 2008 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Double Post

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Based off of recent manga revelations he killed his clan WITH the help of Madara Uchiha to do nothing more than “test his limits” which he told Sasuke when he left him alive that day. He gained the Mangekyo Sharingan by killing his best friend, Shisui Uchiha per instruction of Madara and he left Sasuke alive so that Sasuke would gain the Mangekyo Sharingan by killing naruto. Itachi did this so he could steal Sasuke’s eyes giving Itachi an “Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan” Currently Sasuke and Itachi are battling for this right now in the manga.

So there you have it, the whole “reason”.

Newbie Joosep Parts is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sup newbs, had to sign up to help you out here.

Itachi needed to prove hes skills, he wanted to know how tough he really is.
    He didn't kill he's parents(..yet) just because he wanted Sasuke to see him killing them, to anger him, to have Sasuke hating him.

No, their parents didn't really favor Sasuke, rather Itachi. But as Sasuke was groving up they had high hopes for him. But Parents approval and acknowledge was everything to Sasuke, especially he's dads. They were important to Sasuke, not the opposite.

Why he left Sasuke alive? To get he's eyes in the future, to obtain the "unlimited" Mangekyo Sharingan. The one that will never blind you and have even greater power becasue of your own Mangekyo Sharingan and the sibling ones, also to obtain that it needs to be siblings eyes.
    Btw, somewhere I read that Madara influenced Itachi to do so.
    And those who don't undersatnd yet and read everything they belive, Madara ain't Tobi a.k.a. Obito.
    Tobi is yes indeed Obito, but not Madara. Unless madara has shifted bodies. After Obito has grown up.

--off topic---

Madara aint Tobi(Obito) because he couldn't.
    Madara fight with the 1st.
    Obito learned under 4th, rater long period no?
    Why was Obito such a duch and sucked then?
    Why did he gave he's eye to kakashi?
    And how the fk he could have been? He grew up in konoha!

In a way, it would make sense tho, Kakasi is using Mangekyo Sharingan vs Deidara to destroy hes arm with the worm hole.
    How the heck would kakashi have it, kill hes best friend? No, they were Obitos(Madaras) old eyes. I think he didn't use it before because as a non-uchia he didnt' know who. I bet he learned in that time.

if you want more, email me and get more.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joosep Parts View Post
    Sup newbs, had to sign up to help you out here.
    Itachi needed to prove hes skills, he wanted to know how tough he really is.
    He didn't kill he's parents(..yet) just because he wanted Sasuke to see him killing them, to anger him, to have Sasuke hating him.
    Noob? Who is calling who a noob with your 5 posts? LOL. However you need to get some of YOUR facts straight there my friend, Sasuke’s parents are DEAD it shows them DEAD in both the manga and the anime. Now Itachi may not have killed them (because Madara did help destroy the clan and it is possible he killed them) but they are DEAD. So what do you base your “yet” off of?

Why he left Sasuke alive? To get he's eyes in the future, to obtain the "unlimited" Mangekyo Sharingan. The one that will never blind you and have even greater power becasue of your own Mangekyo Sharingan and the sibling ones, also to obtain that it needs to be siblings eyes.
    Itachi did show himself to Sasuke to anger him and make him hate Itachi enough to seek revenge at any cost only so he could later steal Sasuke’s eyes for the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. I do concur with you on that since the manga clearly states such.

No, their parents didn't really favor Sasuke, rather Itachi. But as Sasuke was groving up they had high hopes for him. But Parents approval and acknowledge was everything to Sasuke, especially he's dads. They were important to Sasuke, not the opposite.
    It says in both the manga and the anime that while Sasuke’s father made over Itachi openly, Sasuke was the one he favored. Basically he only cared about Itachi because he was so skilled and he wanted him to be the pride of the Uchiha clan. I believe (meaning this is my opinion) Itachi was aware of this and it was a factor in making him hate his clan so much.

Btw, somewhere I read that Madara influenced Itachi to do so.
    Itachi states in the manga that Madara was his “master” and instructed as well as aided him in killing the clan.

And those who don't undersatnd yet and read everything they belive, Madara ain't Tobi a.k.a. Obito.
    Tobi is yes indeed Obito, but not Madara. Unless madara has shifted bodies. After Obito has grown up.
    ??? What? Tobi = Madara! Tobi states in the manga that he is Madara, it doesn’t get anymore clearer than that. Obito is DEAD and most definitely not Madara or Tobi.

--off topic---

Madara aint Tobi(Obito) because he couldn't.
    Madara fight with the 1st.
    Obito learned under 4th, rater long period no?
    Why was Obito such a duch and sucked then?
    Why did he gave he's eye to kakashi?
    And how the fk he could have been? He grew up in konoha!

In a way, it would make sense tho, Kakasi is using Mangekyo Sharingan vs Deidara to destroy hes arm with the worm hole.
    How the heck would kakashi have it, kill hes best friend? No, they were Obitos(Madaras) old eyes. I think he didn't use it before because as a non-uchia he didnt' know who. I bet he learned in that time.
    While it is true that Madara is really old it has nothing to do with the fact he is still Tobi, Kakashi lost his eye in an effort to save his teammate Rin which Obito convinced him to do. Obito was partially crushed under some rocks while the team was trying to escape after rescuing Rin. Obito knowing he was going to die gave Kakashi his eye as repayment (which Rin transplanted for him) shortly after which the rest of the cave crashes in and kills Obito, his name is engraved on the monument of ninja who have died in battle.

Obito only had the Sharingan before he died and thus anything further than that Kakashi developed on his own.

Newbie Joosep Parts is off to a good start
    Thanks

The "yet" reffered to Itachi...
    He waited untill Sasuke arrived the room so Itachi could kill them under he's eyes. Ofcourse they are dead

Thanks

The "yet" reffered to Itachi...
    He waited untill Sasuke arrived the room so Itachi could kill them under he's eyes. Ofcourse they are dead
    When Sasuke entered the room they were already dead laying there on the floor in both the manga and the anime so frankly the statement doesn't make any sense no matter what the "yet" is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast