+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will Naruto ever really control his inner-demon?

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Will Naruto ever really control his inner-demon?

Quote Originally Posted by MindGamez313 View Post
    I just want to know, does Naruto ever learn to completely use the 9-tailed fox at will. I mean really tap into it's true powers, while still being the funny, charismatic character that we love.
    well this is only what i've heard but naruto is supposed to slowly grow stronger and the stronger, he gets more chakara tails,and i think he lets the nine tailed demon out but i'm not completely sure. I also hear he won't be able to control the power completely.
    Last edited by missbad818; Jun 16, 2009 at 06:34 AM.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

as you know the other besides naruto and garaa have made pacts with there tailed beast seald in them so they can controll it and they have a understanding of one another unlike shikaku and kyubii who wish to take over there host but naruto now doesnt want to rely on the foxes power cause he end up hurting others and his self but he may still some day controll it....who knows????????

hot feets for dat azz

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MindGamez313 View Post
    I just want to know, does Naruto ever learn to completely use the 9-tailed fox at will. I mean really tap into it's true powers, while still being the funny, charismatic character that we love.
    So far we've seen that Yugito (Nibi) transformed very similar to Naruto, being slowly covered in a dense blue fire chakra that takes the form of her Tailed Beast. It would seem that although she lets go of her control over the demon cat, she still has some control over the transformation and how much of its chakra that she can use. Kirābī (Hachibi) has control over his own demon as well, he is even able to fully release it. I think Naruto will eventually have control over Kyuubi, but then again, it could be different for him because Kyuubi is supposedly the most powerful bijuu. So we'll have to wait to see how that comes out.
    Last edited by Cheza; Jan 10, 2009 at 01:38 AM.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think Naruto will really control his inner-demon and if he doesnt he will become full demon!!!!!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Newbie GATSUGA is off to a good start
    Thanks

He can control his inner demon up to 3 tails but when he comes ot the 4th tail he cant control his emotions so im sure he would never control the last tail besides if he show the last tail the seal will rip so kyuubi will escape

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zatch bell View Post
    at this point and time no one really know cause as you know the seal on his stomach is getting weak so it runs high risk of the fox power over powering him but if the find a way to make the seal stronger then may'be he'll be able too
    it's true, that no one really knows wheather or not he will, but who knows... maybe in time he will, and if not, than people who thought he would, would be proven wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2