+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Yondaime

Newbie skyezero may be famous one day skyezero may be famous one day skyezero's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Yondaime

I want to discuss one of the possible most controversial aspects of naruto. I know it's open to debate but is it possible that the Yellow Flash (yondaime/fourth hokage) is the father of Naruto? I have reason to believe they are related because Naruto and Yondaime look the same. And I think that Yondaime sealed the Nine tailed fox inside Naruto because he was his son, or brother or some relation like that.

Newbie ImShyButNotAfraid is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Yondaime

i know he is naruto father because in the anime he was holding naruto the day he was born but i do not know who is naruto's mother

Newbie mclay82 is off to a good start mclay82's Avatar
    Thanks

what episode are you talking about because i have seen every episode and have never seen Yondaime holding Naruto as a baby and furthermore Kishimoto has not mentioned who Naruto's father is and if you look at the possible hints laid out throughout the anime you will notice that Kishimoto isn't hinting at the fact that Yondaime is Narutos father but he seems to be hinting the fact that in some twist of fate Naruto is Yondaime.

Newbie gameover001 is off to a good start
    Thanks
    is respect i believe that the story in naruto have some mistakes but do u really have to take them this far

after seeing the episode i came to the sme conclution but what i dont get is why if he did seal the fox in him why don't any memories of his past come into pley when he is slowly trying to control the chakra
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 15, 2007 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks

I have wondered the same thing, but but nobody knows what Kishimoto will come up with if or when he decides to explain the true connestion between Naruto and Yondaime. He could think up some other explaination that nobody has ever even thought of yet. Only time will tell.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont know if its true but i believe he is narutos father though. It just makes sense

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

yea your right it could makes sence but if you look at all of the clues laid out you might not think its the most logical explaination there is. I dont think that Naruto is even related to Yondaime because of the hints i have seen laid out by Kishimoto.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

wow this has been dicussed too many times... but im sticking with innerhell's theory... the fourth turned himself into a baby so he could escape the jutsu's price...
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast