+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Yondaime

Newbie ImShyButNotAfraid is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Yondaime

Well in SHippuden in the manga the 4th hokage is the leader of Akatsuki and admits he is the father of Naruto. He is known as Arashi Uzumaki

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImShyButNotAfraid View Post
    Well in SHippuden in the manga the 4th hokage is the leader of Akatsuki and admits he is the father of Naruto. He is known as Arashi Uzumaki
    Wrong.

First off, "Arashi Uzumaki" is a fanmade name. It's supposedly from Gamabunta's contract scroll, but in reality, all of the signatures on the scroll are illegible, unreadable, and cannot be translated.

Second off, Yondaime never admits that he is the Leader of Akatsuki nor does he say that he is the father of Naruto. If you're talking about the photoshopped pic where Yondaime tells Kakashi and Naruto that he is the Akatsuki Leader, think again. It's fake. The people that made that just took Yondaime's head from the Kakashi Gaiden and pasted on Deidara's body. The rest of the pics on the page are elsewhere like for example, the pic of Kakashi is from the second bell test between Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura.

Also, there is no proof whatsoever as to who is Naruto's father nor is it ever brought up at all. Yondaime is dead. The Akatsuki Leader has reddish-brown hair, eyes that are similar to Kurenai's, piercings on the bridge of his nose, the power of telepathy, and lives in a massive city filled with skyscrapers.
    I love my girlfriend.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Naruto Spoilers: Yondaime...Theory

I ran accors this interesting data during my naruto forum searching i was interested in the leader of the Akatusaki and yondaime and....some things add up i dont belive this theory but it makes a bit a sence....maybe read at your own risk

The Fourth Hokage (Yondaime)!!!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ra/yONDIME.jpg (http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ra/yONDIME.jpg)

Wow, just wow. I always had the feeling that he cheated his own death and betrayed Konoha. But that leads to another question, how is the Fourth Hokage still alive after he used the Shiki Fujin technique to seal the Kyuubi inside Naruto?

Plus when Orochimaru tried to summon the Fourth Hokage through his Forbidden Jutsu during his battle against the Third Hokage, he couldn't and with the 4th being alive all this time was reason enough!

Also a guy named Gooba made his theory on this at a Naruto Message Board:

Yondaime is alive and the leader of the Akatsuki. Now that isn't crazy enough on its own, so lets try this. He is actually the father of Naruto... and Sasuke. He is secretly an Uchiha. The mother was a random non-Uchiha woman we don't know He had to keep this secret in order to be a Hokage because they did not want to favor any clan in the Kage selection.

Naruto and Sasuke were twins, similar to in the movie Twins with Arnold and Danny Devito. Sasuke got all the strength, genius, Sharingan, agility, and natural ability; and Naruto got all the crap. Yondaime figured this out immediately because he could see the more powerful chakra flowing through Sasuke. Yondaime realized if he was going to keep being an Uchiha secret he would need to give the Sharingan baby away, so he secretly gave him to Uchiha Fugaku. He agreed to this in order to keep the clan secretly in charge of Konoha.

While the Kyuubi attacked Konoha Yondaime decided that he needed to use Shiki Fujin. He felt bad that one of his sons got all of the crap of his DNA so he wanted to make him powerful. That is why he chose to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto, instead of letting it go into himself and then die when he did.

Flash forward until Itachi is 12. He goes out on an S-Rank mission where Yondaime decides to contact him. He had learned through his information network of small frogs that Fugaku had begun to not like keeping the secret about Sasuke from him. Yondaime does not want there to be a scandal about his time as Hokage, because he was fond of being considered the self sacrificing hero of Konoha. That is why he faked his death, he wanted to be able to pursue his goal of making his sons powerful, and this was the best way. He devised a plan to bring out both his son's true potential, as well as keep his name protected. He taught Itachi how to gain the Mangekyou Sharingan so that he could kill off the Uchiha and motivate Sasuke. By killing Fugaku and Mikoto the secret was only between himself and Itachi, who he trusted. Itachi had just become an S-Rank missing nin overnight, so even if he did reveal the secret nobody would believe him, if he was even able to reveal it without being attacked. Also, Itachi always wanted power, and Yondaime, already the leader of the Akatsuki, was offering him a position in the great organization. There was also the trust built up by giving Itachi the Mangekyou Sharingan. So Itachi kills his family and then Sasuke comes home as planned. Yondaime is above all else, a loving father. He wants nothing else above his children's becoming all that they can be. He has Itachi torture Sasuke with the Tsukiyomi in order to give him the ultimate drive to succeed. Remember, Yondaime is considered one of the ultimate geniuses, so he can plan all of this out way in advance. Like Shikamaru seeing an entire game of Shoji out, Yondaime can predict people.

Sasuke excels in his classes, and Naruto fails, as Yondaime predicted. This pairs them up on a team together, which means that they will become close. Yondaime faked his death because he knew this orphan bond that would form would drive these two into a rivalry and connection. This rivalry and closeness is what pushed Naruto and Sasuke to the levels they obtained over the series. Everyone noticed the sibling rivalry similarities here. They are constantly competing in everything, even stupid stuff like eating faster; they really love each other deep down but won't admit it to the other one; they were willing to die to protect the other; and when Naruto thought Sasuke was dead he went mad with anger, like any brother would.

Yondaime realized it is time for his plan to progress to the next stage. He has Itachi go in to get Naruto. In reality he knows that they will fail due to Jiraiya. Yondaime uses the same information network as Jiraiya, but they like him more (Gama does, and so his followers must). Yondie makes sure Itachi doesn't kill anyone, which is why he didn't kill Kakashi when he could have used Amaratsu on him instead of used Tsukiyomi. He needed Kakashi alive because he knew he would be a valuable asset in teaching and helping Naruto later. When the attempt failed he knew it would mean Jiraiya would become protective of Naruto, who Jiraiya knew was Yondaime's son. He didn't want the public to know because it could have brought up questions and Sasuke might have been discovered, he didn't want to take the risk. Jiraiya is the person Yondie most trusted to teach his son, because he was the one to teach Yondie himself. Sasuke was going to be taken out for a bit, but he knew that the training under Jiraiya while Sasuke was incapacitated would bring Naruto above Sasuke's level. It was the only way to make Sasuke get so fed up he would be willing to go to Oro.

Now you must be asking, how could he know about Oro's intent? Now I am going to go into some back-story. In chapter 140 Oro talks about how the reason he left the Akatsuki was because he was unable to obtain Itachi, because he was too strong. If you change the inflection in "he" it could be because he is referencing someone else. Similar to when they say "that jutsu." The leader of the Akatsuki has enough clout to make him say that. Oro wanted the Sharingan, and Yondaime knew that, hell half of Cleveland knows it. When Oro wanted to get Itachi, Yondaime stepped in and stopped him. Itachi was far too important to his plan for his sons to let Oro have him yet, plus Oro needed to want Sasuke, so that he will train him later. This is why Itachi stayed in the village for the years after Oro backed down, he never knew that confrontation happened.

Now, Sasuke got better and was summoned by Oro, as predicted. Yondie knew that Naruto would go all out to get him back, which would act as great practice. He trusted in the power of Naruto's training under Jiraiya plus Kyuubi to get him to Sasuke in the end. Since Itachi had just recently affected Sasuke so deeply Yondie expected Sasuke to try to gain the Mangekyou there. This fight was going to make the boys go all out against each other. They unlocked new levels of power that this fight and this fight alone could bring out. It also awakened in them a drive stronger than any other to get better. Yondie knew Sasuke would win this with the power of the Cursed Seal and 3 Tamoe, but he figured that he would not be able to give the final blow. The bond was too close for that, plus Naruto's healing power is ridiculous. Since Yondie, as the Akatsuki Leader, let Jiraiya know he was after Naruto he figured Jiraiya would once again train Naruto as hard as he could. So Sasuke went off with Oro and Naruto trained under Jiraiya, each with the strongest drive yet.

Flash forward to after the timeskip. Yondie knew of the attack by Gaara, and the bond that was between him and Naruto. He had them go for Gaara first because that would bring Naruto on a mission to come get him. This was going to be the grand reuniting of father and son that Yondaime always wanted. Naruto is at a level high enough to be taught directly by Yondaime so it was time for them to get together. Itachi confronts them, and stops the other 3 then lets Naruto go on under the pretense that he is too drained of chakra to fight. When Naruto gets to the Akatsuki, Yondie introduces himself and explains all this in a Tsukiyomi, except it isn't one of those painful ones, just a quick way to chat. The goal of gathering the Jinchuuriki was to give them to Naruto along with the Kyuubi, as well as to Sasuke later.

2 Possible endings, I'll put the bad one second.

Or, Naruto rejects this evil plan, and runs away with Gaara. He gets out because Yondie tells the rest of Akatsuki to stand down (he can't let his son get killed by them). Then he gets Tsunade and Jiraiya to help him take down Oro and save Sasuke. That all goes well. Sasuke is mad that Itachi wasn't behind the killings, and now wants Yondie dead. So the 2 remaining Sannin, Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke go to battle tha Akatsuki, and barely win with only the brothers living. They become the Kages of Sound and Leaf and everyone in each town is better off for it.

When I read all that I thought it was too crazy to be true but it does seem a bit logical don't you think? Oh and by the way, "Oro" was made short for "Orochimaru" in that quote so you know.

Also what's really weird is that Gooba believes that this theory is how the Naruto anime/manga will progress, although Masashi Kishimoto did say he already has the last chapter thought out already but hasn't organized it into motion yet.

So basically Naruto II is starting to become a game of Shoji where every character is a piece in the game, Knights, Kings, Pawns, etc
    Last edited by Xelhes; May 18, 2007 at 06:51 PM.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL @ Naruto1988 and the people from those forums. Just.. LOL. ^o^

FAKE PAGE

REAL PAGES

Congratulations. You and the rest of those people are gullible.

Come to think of it, I feel sorry for the person that wasted all of his/her time writing that theory. Heh, basing the foundations of your theory on a joke pic? That's just hilarious and sad at the same time.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Feb 24, 2007 at 10:25 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

No i dont belive it. its very farfetched but i just thought i would share with you all this is way to farfetched espeically the part about Sasuke and Naruto being brothers.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

That theory is quite wild if i have to say the truth.The bit about the 4th maybe being alive is the bit that makes sense,but the rest doesn't add up at all.Yondaime died to save Konoha.He was a hero,so how can he be in cahoots with Akatsuki?Maybe it considered "logical" but i don't see how.However,i wonder what other people would say about this.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImShyButNotAfraid View Post
    1) I really despise liars.
    2) I dislike stupidity.
    3) I dislike people without an own opinion, who just copy/paste what other people say.
    4) When these are combined it makes for severe annoyance on my part.

When you aren't actually reading the manga I'd prefer you don't run your mouth off about things you don't know.

Thanks

Eh......Well this theory is a bit farfetched and i know that all Naruto Fans would love to see Yondaime come back but..that might not happen. but from small images the leader looks kinda like yondaime so until that time we see we will just have to be pateint i rather not read manga then it becomes pointless to watch the anime in my opinon so i dont read mangas so i dont ruin anything for myself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast