+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aizen?

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

Aizen?

I think the 3rd captain kill Captain Aizen. The 3 captain is always smiling to make him seem he suspect. I also think so because the 10th captain also suspect the 3rd captain.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who kill Aizen?

No one knows...........

*BIG SPOILER*

No one killed him.... it was a trap prepared by the same Aizen.... the dead man is his zampakuhtoh...It is part of his plan to later on try to take over and destroy the soul society....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    No one knows...........

*BIG SPOILER*

No one killed him.... it was a trap prepared by the same Aizen.... the dead man is his zampakuhtoh...It is part of his plan to later on try to take over and destroy the soul society....
    LIAR! Kon Killed Aizen damnit!

Seriously..comeon now. LOL give the guy a warning for god's sake. Why do we keep blurting out these massive spoilers without hesitation?

I mean how hard is it to say..most of us have seen what happens and Bleach is far past that point. if you don't want to figure out what happens..than respond saying so or else I will reveal it a big spoiler.

Or maybe just post the spoiler in the spoiler section and just pretend like you don't know anything. It is morally wrong, but you are ruining entertainment by telling the truth bluntly and irresponsibly like that. Not to mention that it just lacks some serious class and manners. that is just downright rude.

Lets try to refrain from ruining peoples expectations and hopes for the future please. Would you want someone to tell you every detail of what happens in the later episode for your favorite show? Didn't think so.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Ahem, Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    ... Or maybe just post the spoiler in the spoiler section and just pretend like you don't know anything. It is morally wrong, but you are ruining entertainment by telling the truth bluntly and irresponsibly like that. Not to mention that it just lacks some serious class and manners. that is just downright rude.
    This thread HAS BEEN MOVED into the Bleach SPOILER section...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    LIAR! Kon Killed Aizen damnit!

Seriously..comeon now. LOL give the guy a warning for god's sake. Why do we keep blurting out these massive spoilers without hesitation?

I mean how hard is it to say..most of us have seen what happens and Bleach is far past that point. if you don't want to figure out what happens..than respond saying so or else I will reveal it a big spoiler.

Or maybe just post the spoiler in the spoiler section and just pretend like you don't know anything. It is morally wrong, but you are ruining entertainment by telling the truth bluntly and irresponsibly like that. Not to mention that it just lacks some serious class and manners. that is just downright rude.

Lets try to refrain from ruining peoples expectations and hopes for the future please. Would you want someone to tell you every detail of what happens in the later episode for your favorite show? Didn't think so.
    Kon? DANG it I missed that part lol....

Hey... he asked.... plus this is on Bleach spoiler section "under his own risk"...... sorry....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gerky Lee View Post
    I think the 3rd captain kill Captain Aizen. The 3 captain is always smiling to make him seem he suspect. I also think so because the 10th captain also suspect the 3rd captain.
    Why on earth do you want to be spoiled like this? Just read/watch more and the story will unfold for you.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Kon? DANG it I missed that part lol....

Hey... he asked.... plus this is on Bleach spoiler section "under his own risk"...... sorry....
    Really? Ahh my bad, thought it wasn't originally under the spoiler. :P I feel like an ass...sorry just hate seeing people keep throwin out huge spoilers when there is no need.

If you want to know that badly..you could probably just check some spoiler forums for the answer. I honestly don't feel like spoiling someone...I mean I had to watch everything to get the answer...so I will make you as well.

Don't worry..it is a win win situation.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aizen?

well since the spoliers has already been let out, i just want to say that it was stupid of aizen to fake his death and make his lieutent worry like that

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast