+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The big chapter 334 prediction!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The big chapter 334 prediction!

As most of you probably already know by now, at the end of chapter 333 Matsumoto Rangiku gets unexpected aid from someone she only manages to refer to as "you!" before the chapter ends.

So let us predict! Who is it that stepped up and lent the buxom vice captain a hand?

My prediction: Kurosaki Isshin.
    Many people believe he was the captain of squad 10 before Hitsugaya and I think he's in the perfect position to intervene on behalf of his previous vice captain. Hell, he doesn't even have to let his son know since he's in Hueco Mundo at the moment.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The big chapter 334 prediction!

I could see no one being who see saw. All the other Captians and busy and none of the Vice-Captions have that much power to utterly destroy that jerk - if you remember that the more powerful Vices were preoccupied with protecting the towers...

As for as other possible fighters of that caliber that could do this, I see none of them in a position to help Matsumoto; the only that might have done it would be Kisuke, but last I saw of him he was doing something massive to protect the town that involved the towers, so he's out of it.

Only one left would be Isshin, he's in a perfect location to do it (living in the town itself), exceedingly powerful that it is to the point of being creepy, and he'd want to protect his family (at least) from the harm.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

It's obviously Hinamori.

Yes, Momo.

Her Shikai fires energy blasts. As annoying as it sounds, Momo showing up out of nowhere actually makes sense. Look at the energy blast.

Now look at this video.
    YouTube - Bleach Blade Battlers 2nd - Hinamori vs. Matsumoto

It's obviously Momo's Tobiume. Matsumoto's reaction makes sense since there's a crazy bitch that's aiming to kill the tragic love of her life.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Nov 08, 2008 at 01:24 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

There is also the very big possibility it is one of the vizard/visored's cero blasts given in chapter -97 at the end when the pendulum swings forward again Shinji Hirako says they are indebted to both Kisuke & Aizen and tells his comrades to "lets go" which was a direct reference IMO to them going to help in the battle now going on.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    There is also the very big possibility it is one of the vizard/visored's cero blasts given in chapter -97 at the end when the pendulum swings forward again Shinji Hirako says they are indebted to both Kisuke & Aizen and tells his comrades to "lets go" which was a direct reference IMO to them going to help in the battle now going on.
    I think the previous Gotei 13 officers who later became vizards were already away from Soul Society when Rangiku entered the Gotei 13 so I don't find it feasible for Rangiku to obviously recognise any one of them.

Hinamori is an interesting choice, yet I don't think Rangiku would address her as "you!" (or any other woman for that matter). I don't know the Japanese word she used but that could possibly give me an insight on the sex of the mystery guest.
    I would have also suspected a reaction from Hitsugaya as well if he ever sensed Hinamori's reiatsu.

EDIT:
    Well unfortunate as it may be (in my opinion at least, I was hoping Mr Kurosaki would finally appear on the main stage), Innherhell made the right prediction.
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 14, 2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Merging posts after hopefully bumping it up.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh boy, look at that.

Hinamori is still obnoxious.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    Oh boy, look at that.

Hinamori is still obnoxious.
    I actually think she's one of the more intriguing characters. You don't often see characters like that. Of course I would prefer she'd go totally insane but this kind of fragile (more human?) personality is a nice change from the classic strong good guys vs. evil bad guys shtick.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

The whole story just seems like it is a big filler right now....un-important people fighting lower level espada goons...good guys win...repeat...hopefully things pick up soon and we can see some real movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast