+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bleach The Movie

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach The Movie

God I hated!! I dont like the Fillers in Bleach at all, coz to me it doenst make a sense!! When they put a filler to tell a background fom someone i think the ideia stick with the anime and come out something great, But when it is something with other storys... humm i dont like that much! i dont know! i didnt get it wht hell that girl really was or maybe i just didnt pay much of the attention...

Newbie Dark Hero is off to a good start Dark Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Bleach The Movie

Hey I like the Quote you have and I havent seen the movie I hope it is good and I think since I like Bleach almost as much as you that that will be my reason too. "BLEACH ROCKS!!!"

Newbie BlackReaper is off to a good start BlackReaper's Avatar
    Thanks

ive watched both bleach movies memories of a nobody and daimond dust rebellion my favorite is diamond dust rebellion because we find out a little more about toshiro's past.
    BLACKREAPER

Newbie xemnas991 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Bleach The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Hororo View Post
    Hey! Has anyone watched Bleach The Movie?
    Ommigawd i did, and its so cool! I love Bleach!
    Well to me it seemed pretty short but yeah. I liked it.
    I liked it mostly because ... well i love bleach and i think its one of the coolest anime in the world! ... Thats the reason why i loved the movie...
    you do realize the the Bleach movies have a series of 3 movies the first one is called Memories of Nobody which takes place shortly after Rukia gets all of her Soul Reaper Powers Back, The next One Is The Diamond Dust Rebellion Which Takes Place, i believe, after the full hueco mundo saga which still has not been finished yet, ichigo has full control of his hollowfication transformation then Last but not least the third movie Fade To Black i have not seen it yet but if its anything like i know it will be it will be a real good one

Newbie xemnas991 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: Bleach The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    God I hated!! I dont like the Fillers in Bleach at all, coz to me it doenst make a sense!! When they put a filler to tell a background fom someone i think the ideia stick with the anime and come out something great, But when it is something with other storys... humm i dont like that much! i dont know! i didnt get it wht hell that girl really was or maybe i just didnt pay much of the attention...
    In Memories Of Nobody sena was a real person, before she died, and had memories of he past life along with every soul that was on its way to the soul society or still staying in the world of the living. thats what the blanks were they were the empty shells of souls that lost their memories to the shininju(sena). at the end of the movie when she merged back/ gave back all the memories that the blanks were looking for, their memories, after she gave back their memories she was herself only her memories which is why she fully remember where she was buried and that her family was also buried there.
    i hope i was able to help

Newbie Katina Katana is off to a good start Katina Katana's Avatar
    Thanks

arent there actually 4 movies, i thought there were.. i watched 4 of them. if there arent 4 then i was hallucinating

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

hey ive been wanting to watch the bleach movies , especially fade to black , but tell me , does one have to know a lot about bleach to actualli enjoy the movies??

Newbie snixtwix11 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I Saw It And It Was Really Nice... Ever Since I Watched The Movie, I've Been An IchiSenna Fan... Who Else Is One???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3