+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleach questions... don't read them if you haven't read the manga

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach questions... don't read them if you haven't read the manga

Question what is really the Hogyoku and why has changed Aizen to this white thingy...?
    I know it was created by Urahara and his team but what was is exactly, I still don't get it... I feel too blonde...

Plus if Ichigo has a more superior level than a capitain how come he can't defeat Ichimaru? Has Ichimaru been affected by the Hogyoku?

What is Ichigo really? Because when Aizen was going to say what halves were Ichigo's his dad appeared and hushed Aizen...
    My personal theory is that he is half hollow and half shinigami from the beginning and that he and his siblings were part of an experiment...

Why is Matsumoto like a sombi as she goes to Ichimaru?

Is he an Arancar like creature too?

What squad was ichigo's dad captain and when cus when they did the flash back where all the Vizards were shinigamies he wasn't in the pic, nor has he on the other flashbacks?

Aizen said that he knew Ichigo since before he was born or since he was born and that he planned everything from the beginning... wouldn't that mean that the Main Boss is somewhat involved?
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Bleach questions... don't read them if you haven't read the manga

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Question what is really the Hogyoku and why has changed Aizen to this white thingy...?
    I know it was created by Urahara and his team but what was is exactly, I still don't get it... I feel too blonde...

Plus if Ichigo has a more superior level than a capitain how come he can't defeat Ichimaru? Has Ichimaru been affected by the Hogyoku?

What is Ichigo really? Because when Aizen was going to say what halves were Ichigo's his dad appeared and hushed Aizen...
    My personal theory is that he is half hollow and half shinigami from the beginning and that he and his siblings were part of an experiment...

Why is Matsumoto like a sombi as she goes to Ichimaru?

Is he an Arancar like creature too?

What squad was ichigo's dad captain and when cus when they did the flash back where all the Vizards were shinigamies he wasn't in the pic, nor has he on the other flashbacks?

Aizen said that he knew Ichigo since before he was born or since he was born and that he planned everything from the beginning... wouldn't that mean that the Main Boss is somewhat involved?
    1) Aizen explains it himself. The Hougyoku basically helps to make your wish come true IF you possess the means to make it come true. A bit like unlocking your true potential.

2) Not all captains are the same. E.g. The older ones are much more powerful than your average captain. This is why Kyouraku was able to defeat the primera espada without even releasing his bankai.
    As for Ichimaru, by all accounts he should be freakishly strong. Picture this: A true prodigy like Hitsugaya but with many more years of practice and experience + he's been guided from the start by one of the most powerful shinigami ever, Aizen. (I hope Kubo Tite acknowledges this and has Ichigo lose this fight like he's supposed to. Although it will probably end due to interference.)

3) What ichigo really is is unknown at the moment. He's a hybrid of a shinigami (from his dad) and an as-of-yet unknown being (from his mother).

4) Rangiku is not a zombie, she's just been hurt badly (Allon took out pretty much half of her midriff and Orihime isn't around to instant-heal people). She's looking for Ichimaru because she's going to try and stop him.

5) It's unknown if Ichimaru has been hollowfied like Tousen at the time of writing but I sure as hell hope not.

6) It's unknown which squad Isshin belonged to. The reason he isn't in the flashbacks is that Kubo Tite didn't want to reveal it of course. The canon reason will probably be that he just didn't appear (E.g. The captains of division 10 and 11 during that time were not identified.) or that he was already gone when those events took place. There's also the zero squad which has only been mentioned briefly.

7) The true extent of Aizen's involvement and plans hasn't been revealed.

+ Reply to Thread