+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleach Series so far

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach Series so far

Now i remember there being a thread abt bleach itself quite awhile ago and it keep going for about i think like 10 pages i think. So anyways this thread is jus everything in bleach. So manga, anime series wutever, put it in here and we'll talk about it coz i dun want this thread to lose out to Naruto >.<

Right i'll start off. Now here's a point, during Ichigo vs. Zaraki match. You notice that jus before they finish the fight their spirit force takes a slight form and shows demon like masks? I jus realize that Ichigo's is when he goes hollow. So the question is, zaraki might have the same thing like Ichigo.

Take a look here:

and another question, is Tousen Kaname's power underrated jus coz he fought zaraki who of coz isnt normal? I mean in theory Tousen's zanpakuto powers should be something every would fear, to be trapped in a world of no senses and to die in it.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach Series so far

Manga
    Currently, Ichigo and Co. is reunited with Renji and Rukia in Hueco Mundo on their mission to save the latest damsel-in-distress, Inoue. Ulquiourra notifies Inoue about her friends and she's like "WTF?" Grimmjow wants blood NOW. And Tousen's like "Bitch please!" and Aizen's like "Would anyone like to fancy a cup of tea?" and Gin is like smiley face.
    The end?
    Last edited by Innerhell; Oct 21, 2006 at 07:11 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

probaly not since he still havent seen wut the vizards true aims are? I mean sure they've helped Ichigo but they hate the arrancars as much as the soul society. They might be a twist in the plot somewhere. PLus i still wanna see Zaraki get in on the action n friggin find his zanpakuto's name. I mean come on, the guy's so goddam strong without one, it would be a crime to not let him have one. I bet he'll be as strong as Yamato if not stronger.

I've noticed something strange....none of the arrancars that's currently still living have drawn their zanpakuto. Only one has but she got owned by Grimmjow after he got his arm back.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    probaly not since he still havent seen wut the vizards true aims are? I mean sure they've helped Ichigo but they hate the arrancars as much as the soul society. They might be a twist in the plot somewhere. PLus i still wanna see Zaraki get in on the action n friggin find his zanpakuto's name. I mean come on, the guy's so goddam strong without one, it would be a crime to not let him have one. I bet he'll be as strong as Yamato if not stronger.

I've noticed something strange....none of the arrancars that's currently still living have drawn their zanpakuto. Only one has but she got owned by Grimmjow after he got his arm back.
    Luppi is a guy. Yes. Luppi is a guy. Matsumoto says so herself that Luppi is a guy. And yes, his death was brutal and made me smile when Grimmjow laughed insanely.

And yes, none of the remaining members of the Espada except for Luppi has shown their released form. Yammy and Grimmjow almost released their zanpakutos, but Ulquiorra interrupted them both.

I hope that Grimmjow and Ken-chan fight. That would be an interesting fight. Two of the most bloodthirsty people in the entire series. Duking it out in a battle to the death. Ken-chan laughing insanely with a wild grin on his face and Grimmjow going WTF, but also getting excited from the battle. It would be a clash between monsters.

I also want to see Ishhin and Ryuken team up. Heh, how about Isshin, Ryuken and Kisuke all in the same team? Kicking Arrancar ass.

Kick. Ass.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

lol Innerhell tht would be like the old school team like in KOF. I like to think tht Yamamoto and his two students would be like the masters team if they teamed up. But i really wanna see Yachiru open a can of whoop A** on someone coz i wanna see her true power. Since it's bin hinted ever since Ichigo's fight with zaraki that she's got huge power. When one of the messengers was irriating her and her spirit jus went up, then she carried zaraki by herself and she speeded off wen the executed began. I mean the creator is mean >.< letting us wonder wut kinda of power she's got n not showing us.

I mean if tousen has improved at all combat wise....and Gin.....will we ever see his bankai???

+ Reply to Thread