+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Episode 99 - fighting another villain

Newbie helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater's Avatar
    Thanks

Episode 99 - fighting another villain

Well i got up to episode 99 and i know they are fighting another villian. But didnt Kurosaki Ichigo save her in the end form being executed and i think she went with her brother didnt she?
    HELLDEATHSKATER

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Episode 99 - fighting another villain

very much so. Ichigo had managed to save the day in spectular fashion and beat down Byakuya but of coz tht meant nothing since he got slashed by Aizen. Plus this is a fact, he never released his bankai, which means that complete hynopsis is his shikai's ability. Wut exactly his bankai abilities are? we wont know till they get back on track with the real storyline.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah do you know how many episode are their?

I watch bleach on <link to licensed material removed> and they only got up to episode 99 there. DO you knwo anyother place where i can get anime or watch them. Bc i am really getting bored.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 15, 2006 at 11:05 AM.
    HELLDEATHSKATER

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

'Bleach' has been licensed by Shoupro/VIZ Media for US/Canada/Region 1 distribution... Links to licensed series, (or asking for links to licensed series) is not allowed by the Forum Rules... (grumble grumble grumble)

And as of last week, episode 99 was the most current episode shown in Japan
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Also, please try to avoid saying anything that could be spoilers outside of the Spoiler Talk forum.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

aaahhh tht's true actually Hassun...i'm quite tempted to create a spoiler thread here in the Bleach sub forum but tht will probaly get moved to the spoiler section.....not to sure but i'll see wut happens.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    i'm quite tempted to create a spoiler thread here in the Bleach sub forum
    What I am wondering is, what makes a thread, a spoiler. I can imagine that if one is to fully discuss a series, that someone should be either finished with the series, or atleast updated to the point where the series is.

At the same time, you don't need to have a spoiler thread, but I guess, like I said above, it depends on what you will discuss... Which prompts me to my next question...

Without actually saying anything that would spoil anything, Blade, what was your topic/idea for the next thread?

Newbie Kira_Lee may be famous one day Kira_Lee may be famous one day Kira_Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought episode 99 was pretty boring.....dont know why but it was waiting 100 when soi fong kicks that bounto's bum ....^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast