+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How did Ichigo in bleach get his sword?

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

How did Ichigo in bleach get his sword?

I keep seeing all this show of bleach and keep seeing his sword and i been wondering.... the sword that ichigo first got wasn't his sword that can do bankai... how did ichigo get the sword that can do bankai?

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did Ichigo in bleach get his sword?

The first on you sword was because of him begging a temp soul reaper. The second stronger one was because he became a full soul reaper if I'm not mistaken.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jul 06, 2007 at 08:07 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

his sword got broken by the vice captian, then in one epsode his sword changed into wat u see it now, then later on in the show he learned to use banki, but how he had much spirtitual power was from his dad who was a shimigami, dont no if his dad is a captain or not

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

o thx for the help and also thx for telling me his dad was a shimigami i never knew that his dad was one. i just thought his dad was a normal human.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

The first time he got it from Rukia then he Captain kuchiki kicked his butt and broke his sword. After that Kisuke Urajara helped him get shinigamis powers again. His dad is a shinigami that's why he and his family have high spiritual energy ^_^

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ME2LOL View Post
    his sword got broken by the vice captian, then in one epsode his sword changed into wat u see it now, then later on in the show he learned to use banki, but how he had much spirtitual power was from his dad who was a shimigami, dont no if his dad is a captain or not
    I thought Byakuya broke his sword. Renji never broke Ichigo's sword. Renji just fought against Ichigo. Then, Ichigo went training with Kisuke and then, he got his powers back. Ichigo and Yourichi went training to reach Ichigo's bankai so, he can kill Byakuya so, he can rescue Rukia. And, i think Ichigo's dad was a vice captain at one time.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

ok. i will clear all this up.

Ichigo's first sword was given to him (inadvertantly) by Rukia Kuchiki, due to her inability to destroy the hollow attacking Ichigo and his family, and thus having to transfer her power into him.

Ichigo's second sword, which is the same sword but in shikai form, was recieved after his training with Kisuke Urahara. His sword was broken by Byakuya after Ichigo realized Rukia was being taken away. Ichigo fought Renji, and Byakuya destroyed his soul reaper powers, the source of his spiritual pressure, and his sword. Hwe then recieves training from Kisuke to become a soul reaper again. His sword is broken just down to the handle, and with Ichigo's will, he calls out the name of his sword and it becomes permanently locked in Shikai, unless ichigo decides to use his Bankai.
    Why hello there!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ME2LOL View Post
    Ichigo's dad has the captain's cloak thing wraped over his shoulder when in shinigami form, so he was a captain.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    ok. i will clear all this up.

Ichigo's first sword was given to him (inadvertantly) by Rukia Kuchiki, due to her inability to destroy the hollow attacking Ichigo and his family, and thus having to transfer her power into him.

Ichigo's second sword, which is the same sword but in shikai form, was recieved after his training with Kisuke Urahara. His sword was broken by Byakuya after Ichigo realized Rukia was being taken away. Ichigo fought Renji, and Byakuya destroyed his soul reaper powers, the source of his spiritual pressure, and his sword. Hwe then recieves training from Kisuke to become a soul reaper again. His sword is broken just down to the handle, and with Ichigo's will, he calls out the name of his sword and it becomes permanently locked in Shikai, unless ichigo decides to use his Bankai.
    Excellent summary

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fayt lingod For This Useful Post:

NeoDeath90 (Aug 30, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast