+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ichigo...

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ichigo...

When Ichigo turns into a hollow, can anyone tell me why that is? Also, who is that hollow form with half of his face covered with that mask?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hollow ichigo...

right this should be in spoiler section but i'll give the answer u need.

It's speculated that the hollow form comes out in times when Ichigo borders death and is about to die. Thus it is almost a survival instinct. If u've seen the Ichigo vs. Zaraki fight where Ichigo goes into his inner world, there appears a white figure who are dnt know who he is. Wut's more is tht he's part of zangetsu and ichigo as well. We can only assume it is jus a part of survival instinct.

The personality taken on when the hollow mask form is the white figure in Ichigo's inner world

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

ah okay thanks. And btw im on episode 100.

So thats just instinct eh. Cause I saw that one fight with ichigo and byakuya and he turned hollow and cut him up alot and then when he fought that bounto he did it again.

Thanks

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

it's very much based on instincts for survival. Both entities exist within each other and mostly, The white Ichigo views it as a problem if Ichigo were to die. Thus he comes up and we assume to have much more skill than Icihgio currently has. But of coz in the manga, it change and Ichgio has come a long way

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i belive it is only half a mask because he pulled his off once and it cant take full hold again

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie jonpar is off to a good start jonpar's Avatar
    Thanks

After defeating his Inner Hollow, Ichigo gained his powers. But if Ichigo is near the brink of death, the hollow will take over and annhilate his soul. I believe the half mask represents the hollow power halved along with Ichigos might to try to suppress it, but with the full mask Ichigo concieved he has total control.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonpar View Post
    After defeating his Inner Hollow, Ichigo gained his powers. But if Ichigo is near the brink of death, the hollow will take over and annhilate his soul. I believe the half mask represents the hollow power halved along with Ichigos might to try to suppress it, but with the full mask Ichigo concieved he has total control.
    yes thats exactly what it is, well at least thats how they explain it in the manga."Ichigo's hollow spirit is a more evil version of Ichigo himself, as is common with humans who become hollows. The spirit is confident in his own superiority, and mocks Ichigo's inability in a didactic fashion whenever he gets the opportunity, although he does relish the thought of one day controlling Ichigo's power for himself."

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ichigo...

no affence but this thread is kinda useless and really kinda boring but he dose look kool when his face is half hollow

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast