+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What's going to happen now?

Newbie dyoung102 is off to a good start dyoung102's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's going to happen now?

If you read Chapter 422, there is a moment when Ichigo is discussing what he felt in battle from Aizen's blade:

Solitude. the image depicted when he discusses this is Aizen's blade falling from his hand.

Now, Aizen is being sentenced to 20,000 years inprisonment. I would not be suprised if Aizen's blade reached out to Ichigo, and I would welcome that story direction.

Of course, everyone seems to forget that we have not seen Aizen's Bankai - ever. i would also not be suprised if everything going on now was not real: just a stage of Aizen's "complete hypnosis"...

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I doubt that your last idea is what happened. The fact that Aizen was so emotional there at the end when he was losing proves that it wasn't just an illusion. And that he really was losing to Ichigo.

Newbie dyoung102 is off to a good start dyoung102's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't forget as well: Komamura told Ichigo before that Aizen was a "Master of Provocation" - which was proven again in the latest chapter...

But Aizen is also cunning and patient. His method's of incitation could be a means to lull everyone into a false sense of security. I would not be surprised if the world just turned upside down and Ichigo found himself back in battle, although it wouldn't be my first choice for the direction of the storyline.

I still think if Ichigo received Aizen's blade that would make for an interesting development. A soul slayer that did not want to be imprisoned reaching out towards a "plus" that just gave up his powers...

All in all I am excited to see where Kubo takes us next with Ichigo. Maybe we will go more in depth with what Ichigo actually is, or maybe Isshin knows how to get his sons shinigami powers back like Ishida's dad did for him. It sucks we have to wait two more weeks to find out.

Interesting...a new arc...

I guess they are not going to end the series as previously stated in this thread.
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 06, 2010 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Merging a double post.

Newbie NaiKaji is off to a good start NaiKaji's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course he is not going to end the series. Why was that even thought of as an option?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3