+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best Villain In Dragon Ball Z

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

Best Villain In Dragon Ball Z

i think the very best villain in dragon ball z was vegeta. he wasnt a big saga, like frieza, garlic, cell, and buu but he kicked the most behind. hes also my favorite charecter, because he's got saiyan pride, and is the exact opposite of goku. goku lets people live, COME ON HE'S A SAIYAN. hes not ruthless, i know he bonked his head but come on. vegeta is ruthless, even after he marries bulma.
    Last edited by TJMSniper; Dec 07, 2006 at 07:54 AM.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Villain In Dragon Ball Z

I would give to Omega Shenron, he's the evil formed by all the wishes that occured through the entire series. Omega was the ultimate evil, he was the most sinister of all the DB bad guys, so he is the best villain

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Talon may be famous one day Talon may be famous one day Talon's Avatar
    Thanks

the best villian ever...is probably Deboura, he was evil to begin with, and was pretty strong, but then he was killed, and now he's some pansy

thanx for the sig Aiora

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I was always fond of Vegeta. He was always my favorite character. But he wasn't much of a villain although he always seemed to do something to get a fight with Goku.

Anyway, I think Buu was the most dangerous of all the villains. He had the mentality of a child and he was one of the strongest opponents to fight. He acted very childish which meant he didn't control his power. And that was in his first form. When he transformed he became deadlier than ever. Buu embarrassed alot of them and made them look inferior throughout the entire series.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I wouldn't call Vegeta a bad guy, he became much more like a anti hero of sorts.

The best true villain imo is Freeza. Mostly because he's himself.
    Most other DB villains like Cell and Buu are mostly compilations or fusions of other characters.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Aug 10, 2008)

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Bebe if thats spelled right because it took vegeta and goku merging to even fight him
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i agree with most of your comments. vegeta is not a real bad guy, but hes my favorite charecter, and he took out goku, gohan, krillen, and yajirobe, sry dont know how to spell his name. even though he had to transform in order to beat goku, he only powered up once. cosidering that goku went to kaioken *4, and barely won the kamehameha vs. Galick Gun battle, vegeta is awesome, and doesnt train with king kai, or any kais to become more powerful, besides vegeta i think frieza is the real dbz villain, cause the first like 40 episodes revolve around frieza, and make the centerpoint for the rest of the series

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Cell was my favorite villain, and fat buu made me laugh. BUU MAKE YOU CHOCOLATE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast