+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DragonBall GT - last episode

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: DragonBall GT discussion-

the last episode basically was when goku destroyed omega shenron and the original shenron came and told goku to come with him and he was never heard from again! then it shows how pan won a world tourney and she looks in the sky and sees goku in the distance. and afterwards it shows pan's kid's kid and bulla's kid's kid who both resemble a copy of goku and vegeta fighting in a tournament to resemble a new beginning!

(this isn't a spoiler as it was show on tv about 10 times and the dvd is out and all this took place around 2003-2004) this is OLD
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 17, 2006 at 04:43 AM.
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: DragonBall GT discussion-

That was a really old information that i posted
    i mean i saw that ending on cartoonnetwork in 2004 and i own the actual dvd so how is it a spoiler?
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DragonBall GT - last episode

Depends if you have watched it or not. I have't watched it so it would be a spoiler to me. To me, a spoiler is basically anything that tells part of a story to someone who hasn't yet watched it.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DragonBall GT - last episode

Yes this would be a considered a spoiler cause it tells about the ending of a series. I know a few people who haven't seen it yet and this would be a spoiler to them. I haven't seen that episode in a long time (like you said 2003-2004) but from what I remember Goku was taken by Omega Shenron and I think he became the official protector of the universe or something like that. They don't actually say it though. But they do show him as an adult walking around. Basically what they are trying to say is that they are finally at peace and Goku is the strongest fighter in the universe.

+ Reply to Thread