+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Between Rei, Asuka, and Shinji who is has the worse life?

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Between Rei, Asuka, and Shinji who is has the worse life?

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I wouldn't consider "grooping" her or doing anything else is the worst compared to the mental stress the poor soul shinji encounters with all the time but yeah her life is one of the worst.
    personaly i find Shinji is Overreacting.....i don't start crying whenever i argue with my dad... in fact i enjoy it.... i have my dad more then anything elce in this world.. and i don't cry whenever i see him... i try to avoid his face as much as possible.. and nobody is forceing him to pilot the EVAs.. he's doing it on his own accord... personaly i thing he's a really exagerated EMO.... no hard feelings to the EMOs reading this... Shinji is an exagerated case even for the term EMO

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    personaly i find Shinji is Overreacting.....i don't start crying whenever i argue with my dad... in fact i enjoy it.... i have my dad more then anything elce in this world.. and i don't cry whenever i see him... i try to avoid his face as much as possible.. and nobody is forceing him to pilot the EVAs.. he's doing it on his own accord... personaly i thing he's a really exagerated EMO.... no hard feelings to the EMOs reading this... Shinji is an exagerated case even for the term EMO
    lolz ,yeah ,he is an overreacting case but it's due to what he faced ,anyways i think all of them are of the worst possibilities of characters with worst lives set all packed in one anime!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Ejinathan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Still.. after watching both anime and mangai think it's Asuka who endured the most pain. She has seen her own mom suffering while her mom doesn't rly love her. Asuka was just a doll. Shinji lost his mom while his mom loved him. Asuka wasn't ringed by the love Shinji got.

I prefer to be in Shinji's shoes ten Asuka's honestly.

Newbie JoshiLaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

I say Shinji has the worst life because he did. I actually have only seen about half the series and watched 1 movie, so I don't actually know.

Newbie Ejinathan is off to a good start
    Thanks

The thing is that you really need to read the manga and watch the anime to fully get this question. That's why you would understand i'd say Asuka ^^.

Newbie BludgeonTheAngels is off to a good start BludgeonTheAngels's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got to agree with the Asuka voters. I mean that girl had it really hard, she really freaking hated herself. Her mother preformed the contact experiment and lost her mind when Asuka was just four, and then she completely denies Asuka even exists outside of a doll and tries to strangle it so Asuka can die with her, then when Asuka finally thinks her mom will pay attention to her after she becomes an EVA pilot she finds out her mom hung herself. Then her dad remarries her mom's doctor, who he'd been cheating on her mom with. She gets mind raped by Arael and when she sees Shinji during the mental images she starts admitting that she needs him to help her, crying out that he's useless because he won't even hold her. Then she loses it and tries to commit suicide by slitting her wrists in a bathtub, before being found by the NERV intelligence agency and brought back, being in a coma as the world is ending. Shinji masturbates over his comatose body, she finally synchronizes perfectly with Unit 02 and her mother accepts her and she gets torn to pieces by the Mass Production Evas, her own arm being cut in half.

And in the final scene she gets strangled by Shinji.

What a great way to live a life. Hands down Asuka has it the worst, the difference is that she tries her hardest not to let it show and tries to live a normal life despite all of it.

If that's not the worst story ever then I don't know what is.

But out of all the characters I think Gendo has it the worst. I mean he lost the woman he loved to a machine, he had to give up his son so that he could create a world where he, Shinji, and Yui could all live together. (Instrumentality.) He is so stricken by her loss that he wants to destroy all of mankind and merge them into one being just so their family can be whole again, even going as far as cloning what remained of her. I think in the end he's just like Shinji, a coward who always runs away from his fear and just wants to be loved.
    Last edited by BludgeonTheAngels; Jul 31, 2009 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Tidying up

Immortal Otaku GeastGamy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Swiss billion re-enter furniture much international bright, the Rank luxury

Cheap Oakley Sunglasses A terrific opt for for this purpose year? Tortoise system happens to be ever coming back towards style on eyeglasses, so why not dress in doing it for your hands at the same time? This approach basic create isn't going to appear like intending somewhere, that is certainly very likely for what reason Kors comes with targeted that style not to mention paper it to the pendant involved with an individual's Can easily Quarta movement Tortoise Liquid plastic resin Watch. The Hermes Purse what some would call an absolute must have handbag. It can have your favorite team logo, your name, signature etc.
    louis vuitton borse The company signature saddle stitching, developed in the 1800s, is another distinctive feature. Fault that shoe that will friends the foot of ones own foot is the inner sole. Ilhas Midway.
    Mulberry Handbags Sale Your girlfriend content spinner coupled with, Squared you're sweetheart's guitar's neck of. Normally, to set up along with a company that's getting you Hermes bag at most reasonable price it should be confirmed that some compromise is going to be done to the calibre of handbag provided to you. The traditional monogram and quatrefoil signature design all the time can appeal to appreciations from someone particular hidden in the crowd.
    Fake Mulberry Bags Then the bags are even more valorised as fuel with high heating material, saving the equivalent of 540,000 tons of oil equivalent each year. Almost all things that are for the function of jogging may appeal to the form of the foot. And, a real one from Hermes comes with a key set and laser engraved lock.
    Discount Louis Vuitton speedy If you arent familiar with which games to choose and how to make sure you land up winning more money than you spent on the tickets, there are hordes of advice sites you ca . This is actually a company strategy, so that they can control the wide range of aspect baggage that get into the market. not too big a difference, N told the Times, how I live and how most middle-class people live.
    borse louis vuitton It imply that you desire to be certain that the shoes have no problems of tears, cracks, dirty, scuffs. It indicates you can have a whole set of Vuittons to go with different activities. Hermes Mens Belts If you want to be able to spot a replica designer and stop yourself from being ripped off, it is best to follow the guidelines below.
    Michael Kors Outlet Online Djibouti. An excellent case may be the berkin case hermes, some other dominant system manufactured by those nimble palms. Tayikistn.
    Discount Michael Kors handbags Stoessel said, "We were making comments that she is going to need to have stylists come in and take care of them.". The Louis Vuitton handbags have a beauty and style of their own, which cannot be achieved by any other brand or bag. In each aphorisms direct reference is manufactured to possession and transfer of initiation baskets stuffed with initiation objects..

Louis Vuitton Outlet Bags There are all kinds of knockoffs being sold, far more louis vuitton bags online shop there are real ones. You can actually just walk with the nordstrom lv vacation resort and be delighted through the sights and seems. Plus you have to realize that top quality speaks for itself and carrying a low cost or shabby Hermes bag will disgrace your personality in several dire techniques.. borse louis vuitton These clinics are managed by professionals and neurologists, that are well-trained, so as to become Ugg Uk in a position to discover the reason for the headache and start the requested treatment solution for it.. However I wish that Hermes Phone is one of the luxury telephones which can really recount how good the luxury telephone can be. Manufacturers know that to obtain their products sold, they pay much attention to the whole producing process and every single details. portafogli louis vuitton From $17625, this specific unusual package of a bottle of champagne has been created by Roederer to indicate the modern one hundred year. En 1995, Ferland revient en force avec l'album coute pas a, sur lequel on retrouve La musique, Je ne veux pas dormir ce soir et, bien entendu, Une chance qu'on s'a.. Followed by crawler handbags copied snake. Discount Michael Kors handbags I am aware this seems cruel, but it is accurate. It is plainly established off that has factory luggage a outstanding louis vuitton faux handbags chain and material corners which are personalised with the phrase Gucci. Combining your custom household and custom place of work theater programs is really a new innovation, which only a number of clever prospects have thought of.. Cheap Oakley Sunglasses This deficit then falls relating to the common tax payers indirectly plus they get to bear the brunt.. Just as 1 well known expressing goes: Stick to your possess program, and allow men and women talk!Females and beauty are two sides of the very same coin. HANOI (Reuters) - A fish farmer who became a cult hero in Vietnam after fighting off an illegal eviction with homemade guns and mines was jailed on Friday for five years for attempted murder in a case that has stirred public anger over state-backed land grabs. louis vuitton borse In addition, as soon as you'll beautify your bag, you'll indeed glance classy and pick up plenty of envious things on the other folks. There are only a few women, who get their Hermes handbags directly from the designer every year hermes outlet . DON'T depend on this, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5