+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like this Anime? (GIVE THE REASON)

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do you like this Anime? (GIVE THE REASON)

I really like this anime actually like to watch all the episodes because the 1st time i saw it i was like around 8 or 9 y/o and as we all know that anime is not for children because of the blood and stuffs, plus the channel who aired it cutted the scenes that i couldnt understand the story. So i im planning to buy a dvd of it. Its one of my favorite eventhough i couldnt recall much the storyline though i understand some parts. I like Rei because she's hawt! I like NGE because its bloody and the story weird and interesting XD

Newbie Baka05Carl may be famous one day Baka05Carl may be famous one day
    Thanks

I didn't like ending, and the movie didn't help also

but overall I like the anime, I guess you could just call the ending a twist

Newbie black mage may be famous one day black mage may be famous one day black mage's Avatar
    Thanks

the reason i like this series is because it made me think about where the story was going, and the very complex characters as well are great.

Newbie calci may be famous one day calci may be famous one day
    Thanks

I absolutely love very aspect of this series. The visuals are stunning, the angels and the mechas are very well designed and the character flaws of the individuals made them seem very real

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Neon Genesis Evangelion because it reminds me of Gundam Wing. And that used to be my fav anime. I see NGE like a different version of gundam, so thats how i got attached to it

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Chicken_Danca may be famous one day Chicken_Danca may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: Do you like this Anime? (GIVE THE REASON)

I like all anime!
    I like anime cause the images are just so like full on kewl, It's almost as good as reality, I find i can be a totally geek and just loose myself in anime more then I could normal cartoons and in fact real shows, but then again when I went to japan I discovered I fit in over there lol
    But I gotsta say my favourite show is Neon Genesis, cause I see myself in shinji, only not as screwed up lol

Newbie anonymouswolfgirl may be famous one day anonymouswolfgirl may be famous one day anonymouswolfgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

this anime is my all-time favorite. i started watching this show when i was just 8 yrs. old or above, or maybe 9, i really don't remember! anyway, this anime is not a bit old or something but still i love it! it was really popular not a few years ago. if you're familiar with my signature, you'll know it!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

This anime is what got me into Anime in the first place.

It was so indepth that i totally loved...I am a fan of indepth animes and i can totally understand where the ideas came from.

Also the ending really appealed to me. the fact that it talked about that only you can make life the way you want it to be and that you are totally in control and there is no one else who can tell you how to act.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast