+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Do you like this Anime? (GIVE THE REASON)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like this Anime? (GIVE THE REASON)

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    I love it because

It was really the only mecha anime or manga i ever got into apart from gandam

I got into it becauseof its plot of half world population is dead
    well i'd say "world's remaking" is a better phrase to describe it ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie BlackSwordsman1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I really enjoyed both the manga and the anime. at times i was frustrated at the films, but when you really take time to realize it, the questions, the unsolved answers, and the psycological question of one's own existance are all formed from the very creative and deep mind of Yoshiyuki Sadamoto.

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE the anime. Ive prolly watched it through 200 times. Ive got every DVD, ive pain stakingly unraveled everything to make things make sense. this anime has SO many connections to religion, and the world that we live in. It almost has the secret of Life hidden in there. but then it just ends up being a massive loop.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

It's perfect. The first half of it is like a typical anime, but the second half completely changes things around. It's probably the most controversial anime ever made.

That being said, it's probably the best. All it really is is a self-help video for depressed kids coming from creator Hideaki Anno who suffered from depression as a child.

Newbie anialator is off to a good start
    Thanks

i have just joined anime today and i think it is gr8 the people on her are just awsome and some of the thingfs that have been spoke about are reallycool. anime is alos good because you get the chance to meet some gr8 new people and class them as freinds

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, yes but unfortunately.there WILL be people here that wont be very kind, they will end up mocking and ridiculing your lack of knowledge or say something about your mother. you know the norm. Ah, Human interaction.

The only thing that I found myself unable to unravel was the last 2 episodes.... they just made all their words big, having multiple meanings, and they all just begin to hurt my head.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flclking22 View Post
    ah, yes but unfortunately.there WILL be people here that wont be very kind, they will end up mocking and ridiculing your lack of knowledge or say something about your mother. you know the norm. Ah, Human interaction.

The only thing that I found myself unable to unravel was the last 2 episodes.... they just made all their words big, having multiple meanings, and they all just begin to hurt my head.
    And that's the reason of the series uniqueness to me ,it represents a new style of ideas used in an anime plus they're very well thought-out.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Unfortunately. the Director was sadistic and wanted to confuse the living daylights out of any and all whom followed the series. T-T The entire anime has some many allusions its ridiculous. Watch the directors cuts of Evangelion. They will blow ur mind. And make you wonder why they weren't added.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast