+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Which ending?

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which ending?

Ah yes, Evangelion is my most fave series of all time. But I'm still dissapointed about the series ending, the movies didn't answer all of my questions. And even though I get the show than most people, many question I wanted to know were left unaswered. I could go on and what the hell happened in the movies, My thurst for knowledge is still unquenched.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well i like the show better people didnt just die everybody was happy the movie everybody you liked died it was messed up it made me freak out that girl gets ate then she is split in half why did the maker mess up his seris
    Because HE bacame messed up! Apparently while working on the project, he started to go a little batty, which is one reson the last 2 episodes were so screwed up. They were screwed up because he was screwed up! Last time I heared, he was locked up in a mental hospital, thinking the characters from NGE were actually real.

Bear in mind though, I'm not entirely certain this is true, it's just what I've been told from fairly reliable people. By this I mean they're more often right than wrong. Where they got the info, I don't know. As I said, this is what I've been told.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie fromyesterday is off to a good start
    Thanks

The movie ending was way more depressing and dark, but it was also way better. The series ending was cheap & corny, and it didn't tie up any loose ends. The End of Evangelion was definitely final, and if you pay close attention, not everyone "died". Quite the contrary, the ending hints that eventually people will return. So if you stopped watching EoE half-way through it (maybe you stopped when Asuka was mauled in her Eva, or when Misato was shot to death, I almost stopped watching when those to things happened ) go back and watch the whole thing. It's worth it if you can stomach a few parts.

Newbie Kenzie493 is off to a good start Kenzie493's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked the quality of the movie ending, but it was really confusing. The second half was hell to watch, with Fuyutsuki giving random mentions of the tree of life and all that stuff. I think the first half was great though.

And I loved the final two episodes because they were so interesting, but it would've been better if the had an episode about how it started instead of Shinji just fading away or whatever. And I would've loved more new footage...

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

As I said before...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Because HE bacame messed up! Apparently while working on the project, he started to go a little batty, which is one reson the last 2 episodes were so screwed up. They were screwed up because he was screwed up! Last time I heared, he was locked up in a mental hospital, thinking the characters from NGE were actually real.

Bear in mind though, I'm not entirely certain this is true, it's just what I've been told from fairly reliable people. By this I mean they're more often right than wrong. Where they got the info, I don't know. As I said, this is what I've been told.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the craziness infected the movies too.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

my first post here... anyway the movies actually didnt seem so crazy to me, well as much as the series didnt make sense i mean..

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the last two episodes (25 and 26) of the series aren't the end of the story ... they show what shinji was thinking about himself, about his father, other people, and his existence in this universe ...
    But the movie "The End Of Evangelion" puts an end to the main story ... the final concept ...
    Timing Is Everything ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3