Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: EVANGELION THE MOVIE! Casting '1 ---

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: EVANGELION THE MOVIE! Casting '1 ---

Quote Originally Posted by josh_sg1
    Really? Thank you.

Yeah, the mechs are going to be really tuff but I don't want to reveal the whole trailer to you guys so ill try to explain this differently.

We are planning on using people in suits - Doute that will work - OR using actuall model figures against greenscreen paper or pink paper. That OR using 3d graphics on the computer mixed with video editing and alot of special effects. Our way of doing it isnt final yet. I am working on a script right now.

I have been posting updates to the site everyday and I have a question for you.
    Does the new music on the site sound alright?
    http:www.EvaTheMovie.com
    Hey for the robats you can do it the way the Movie Wild Wild West did. You know that made a part of the gaint thing and the rest was made by the computer and it look real. So you can try to do that. Maybe just build the foot or the head or what ever part and the rest by computer so it looks real. What I think it should be the head because it doesn't change much for about 20 eps or so.
    Perfection is dull

Newbie josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Hey for the robats you can do it the way the Movie Wild Wild West did. You know that made a part of the gaint thing and the rest was made by the computer and it look real. So you can try to do that. Maybe just build the foot or the head or what ever part and the rest by computer so it looks real. What I think it should be the head because it doesn't change much for about 20 eps or so.
    Hey thats not a bad idea, thanks for suggesting that.
    I think I wil take making the head into consideration. Mabey, because you know just the plug itself is larger than a humvy limo.

Thanks

Hey thats not a bad idea, thanks for suggesting that.
    I think I wil take making the head into consideration. Mabey, because you know just the plug itself is larger than a humvy limo.
    You can go to the internet and type Wild Wild West and they have their home page and tells you what efforts or what every they use.

P.S. I will try to send some money after I get a job.It will be in a month or April.And how do you sen the money.By mail or money order or what?
    Perfection is dull

Newbie OPM881 may be famous one day OPM881 may be famous one day
    Thanks

y r u using a non asian to act shinji? you said you werent using an asian for asuka because her character is german, so why do you have a non asian acting as shinji?

Newbie josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, That is a Good idea. I will ask them just for the hell of it I mean, what would it hurt?

As for the donations thing, I just tell people to send money orders because its the easiest.

Ok, I said I could not use an asian girl for asuka becasue she is german right? Thats not all of the reason, I want the actors to look exactly like the characters in the series. That is why I cannot use asians. If they look like the characters then I will use them.

The special effects are looking very nice. I am thinking about shooting a mini trailer in the meantime while we raise money for the full trailer.

The mini trailer will have a few half assed flicks and Shinji will tell the storyline of the first episode. Is that ok or should I do something else for a mini trailer?

Thanks

That sounds more like you are telling the story.I thought trailers are suppenes to have parts form the movie from the start, the middle and the end.Mostly it is parts were the climax is.So a mini trailer should be shorter.I think.Ah!!!!!!!,My head hurts fro thinking to much.Just do what ever you said.
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

Ok, we have found an actor for Shinji, An Actor for Gendou Ikari and an actor for Rei Ayanami. We are still looking for Misato and Ristoku!!!

Rei Ayanami needs a better actor too but we will see what we can do. We are looking for someone that looks 16 not 25!

Thanks

Ok, we have found an actor for Shinji, An Actor for Gendou Ikari and an actor for Rei Ayanami. We are still looking for Misato and Ristoku!!!

Rei Ayanami needs a better actor too but we will see what we can do. We are looking for someone that looks 16 not 25!
    Het, sorry that you are having a hard time but have you look in the internet for actors.Just type actors and put the place where you are looking for.Because there are poeple who just want to do it for the fun of it or just for some other reason.
    Perfection is dull

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast