Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: EVANGELION THE MOVIE! Casting '1 ---

Newbie josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: EVANGELION THE MOVIE! Casting '1 ---

I am glad you are a fan and willing to help.
    There are a number of things you can do.
    #1. You can make a segustion on something you can do and I will talk with you on it.

#2. You can start a Eva The Movie fundraiser and if you raise over $10.00 you will recieve a Evangelion Live Action Pen in the mail, a poster, and a full copy of the movie when it is completed.

#3. You if you are an artist or do graphics or draw can make a new poster design idea for the movie or do "concept art" to help us out.

Concept art is like a drawing of a scene from the anime and a side note of how its suppose to look like what happens or what moves where.

Concept art is also just a plain old scetch of something like the Plug Suit or GeoFront or something.

#4. You can get people to start a fan group of some sort and link to the site with over 50 fans.

#5. You can become apart of the crew and get a position making music or finding sounds to use in the movie or even editing audio for a part.

Quote Originally Posted by boldragon
    i love the cusomes pretty awesome keep at it and might be really awesome to watch.

I am glad you like the idea. I have found a job and I am not suppose to tell everyone but since you guys are fans what the heck. We have a mini trailer featureing one clip from the movie coming out within a week or so.
    Last edited by josh_sg1; Mar 31, 2006 at 10:24 AM.

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love to help out... maybe with sound and art because i can draw pretty good and my cousin has a band so maybe i can get him to make some music for you guys I'll ask him sometime... no promises though

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

Trailer: man, that Berzerker episode freaks me out every time. The smoke looks good; almost wouldn't know it was post-processed.

Regarding fundraising, knowing the fanbase Evangelion has and how many people are dreading the Hollywood film production, if you designed a clean/professional website that not only offered trailers like this one, but also had a PayPal donation button (most anime-related sites do these days), you might be surprised at the donations you'd get. Good luck with the project, and keep us at AO informed on your progress.

Newbie josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boldragon
    i would love to help out... maybe with sound and art because i can draw pretty good and my cousin has a band so maybe i can get him to make some music for you guys I'll ask him sometime... no promises though
    Sounds good! Your brother has a band? Well thats great news. We need someone to remake a few of the Evangelion songs. Since the movie will be EXACTLY like the first episode, we will be using all of the songs in each part just like it is in the Animated version. If you can remake Cruel Angel Thesis into a rock version that would be awsume. If you do it well I will send you ID cards.

As far as the art goes mabey you can make some drawings of important things like scenes or the elevator. Scretches work and it is good if there colored but its up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sukotsu9
    Trailer: man, that Berzerker episode freaks me out every time. The smoke looks good; almost wouldn't know it was post-processed.

Regarding fundraising, knowing the fanbase Evangelion has and how many people are dreading the Hollywood film production, if you designed a clean/professional website that not only offered trailers like this one, but also had a PayPal donation button (most anime-related sites do these days), you might be surprised at the donations you'd get. Good luck with the project, and keep us at AO informed on your progress.
    A clean professional website is just what we need and I am looking into finding a premade template someone made and asking to use it. You want me to put a paypal button on the site? Ok I will do that definatly.

We are going to have a real trailer out soon so that will be posted and announced on the site. If the trailer looks good then I will put up a new clean professional site immediatly after.

You can count on it. I will keep you guys posted and try to reply to every message.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Good to luck making this. Look forward to seeing it.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey josh,I get to ask am I in the fan thing??? The website.If you want I can try and if it is a screw up then I will ask Blade X because his website kicks ass.{Hey blade why can't I found your website in freewebs??Because my teach said that he was tring to found it to readed and to talk to you}And the music thing.Why not try windows Movie maker because you don't have to add a video it can just be music.Like mix.I did it one time{Took a long time"2 months" because I every now and then I took out a sound clip that I want out and took others with it or the computer freez .And my friend wants to help with the drawing.But wants to know what style????

P.S. I meant finily get a job{Ok I just get the damm age{underage} you get to have when are in school and want to work. I hope I get to work at Blockbuster or Movie Gallery or At the Dr's offices.After I get some money I will sent some. Prosime{I am not sure if I spell Prosime right?}
    Perfection is dull

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    Good to luck making this. Look forward to seeing it.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Hey josh,I get to ask am I in the fan thing??? The website.If you want I can try and if it is a screw up then I will ask Blade X because his website kicks ass.{Hey blade why can't I found your website in freewebs??Because my teach said that he was tring to found it to readed and to talk to you}And the music thing.Why not try windows Movie maker because you don't have to add a video it can just be music.Like mix.I did it one time{Took a long time"2 months" because I every now and then I took out a sound clip that I want out and took others with it or the computer freez .And my friend wants to help with the drawing.But wants to know what style????

Yes you are going to be on the site for being a fan I just dont have the fan link and some others posted yet. We do need to find a nice solid look site layout for our movie but I will look into that once our trailer is done.

.My friend wants to help with the drawing. But wants to know what style????
    I will psot some examples of the kind of drawing and or concept art that needs to be done.

- Concept Art -
    The style of concept art can be anything from crayons to scetching. All concept art is is a representation of a scene or object in the movie. The object or scene that is drawn will be like a example of what things will look like.

For instance. This is a Concept art drawing with only a pencil of the plug seat.

Concept art does not have to look nearly that good or precise. Concept art could be a plain old traced and colored picture of a evangelion with buildings and stuff behind it.

ONLY make concept art of the first episode. Objects, Scenes or bulings, Even the one Angel in the first episode that attacks could be drawn.

Tell your friend to draw bassically anything he wants of evangelion related to the first episode.

One thing that would be very usfull to us is if someone could draw or scetch a picture of the evangelion launch bay area. Every detail counts an you can add things to make it look cool if you want like extra barrels or scratches in the wall and things like that. That scene is the hardest scene and a scetch of the room could prove usfull to our CG artists that art creating it in 3D.

P.S. I meant finily get a job{Ok I just get the damm age{underage} you get to have when are in school and want to work. I hope I get to work at Blockbuster or Movie Gallery or At the Dr's offices.After I get some money I will sent some. Prosime{I am not sure if I spell Prosime right?}
    I am glad to hear that you are looking for a job. That is cool.

I have finaly found a job at mc donalds and am starting mabey tomarrow and that is going towards the CG art. I am also trying to get a job at Cottage Inn to pay for some other things and I will keep the budget posted so that you can get an idea of how our budget works and where it all goes into. That way you will get an idea of how things work.

The fans donations are taken serously. All of that money goes towards the total budget of $2,000.00 and for like purchasing the suits and stuff.

We have nothing to prove to the public that this is real untill we can get our trailler out for everyone that is waiting to see it. Accordingto how thigns are going the trailer should be ready for release in 8 days.

Here are a few more Examples of Concept art.

Sorry I could'nt fit them in the last post.

These are very well done examples that WILL be used during the movie. The ones you make do not have to be this good at all.
    And by the way we like colored pictures.

Concept art can be of anything and doesnt have to be a scene from the movie but it all has to be of things seen in the first episode for example. It wouldnt be proper for us to use concept art of Asuka sitting on a bed with Rei because Asuka isnt in the first episode. If Asuka was taken out then it would be ok. Evan if A picture of some broken buildings in water or wasteland setting is ok too.
    Last edited by Zackraa; Apr 02, 2006 at 09:56 AM. Reason: double posting

Newbie jasonwray1 may be famous one day jasonwray1 may be famous one day jasonwray1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by josh_sg1
    Ok, I said I could not use an asian girl for asuka becasue she is german right? Thats not all of the reason, I want the actors to look exactly like the characters in the series. That is why I cannot use asians. If they look like the characters then I will use them.
    Dude, the "actor" u r using for shinji looks nufin like him. A dead rat would look more like shinji.

And truthfully, anyone who believe that this dude is actually making this movie, and not just taking your money needs to get your heads checked.
    it does not think it does not sleep it does not laugh or cry. all it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast