Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: EVANGELION THE MOVIE! Casting '1 ---

Newbie josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: EVANGELION THE MOVIE! Casting '1 ---

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwray1
    Dude, the "actor" u r using for shinji looks nufin like him. A dead rat would look more like shinji.

And truthfully, anyone who believe that this dude is actually making this movie, and not just taking your money needs to get your heads checked.
    I wouldn't be paying $500.00 a scene in CG art if this was going to be fake would I?
    Either way, I can't stop now even if I wanted to. The cast is here, fans are creating artwork, I have an interview with Misato Katsuragi tomarrow at 4:30 and I have scenes being made for the movie. There is no way this is fake and If you think it is just send me a personal email [email protected] and I will tell you everything you need to know.

The last guy that emailed me thinking it was a hoax turned into a fan the next day and told me he didn't know it was serious and offered his help. He is now working on some sounds for the trailer. I want you to know this is anything but fake. The actors looks are just as important as there acting and our Shinji character does alot better than the other candidates.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Not fair you guys run just 5 We get 4 miles in the stairs up and own is one. 50 in Monday, Tuesday 60 and Wednesday 30 and Friday is100 40yards. Then we get 5 10 5 and other crap which hurts like some one is taking you apart or brakeing your legs to three pieces
    Wow, you guys are really pushed hard. All we have to do is run an hour every day. I feel sorry for you. I am not doing foot ball thats for sure.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

wow man, that's alot of work that you guys have to do for this movie. Hey once this movie is done, are you like gonna upload it to youtube or other website that hosts videos.

Newbie josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    wow man, that's alot of work that you guys have to do for this movie. Hey once this movie is done, are you like gonna upload it to youtube or other website that hosts videos.
    I will make 40 DVD copies of the movie and send 3 to the public library of davison, 9 to Jumbo Video for free rental only and I will have the cast and crew full copies and the plus member fans will get a copy in the mail as well.

The episode will be availbile for download from 4 different sites and I am planning on having one on youtube as well.

Our new site will have the entire origanal Anime Series up for download but we need more people to donate for the monthly cost for that. I cannot pay for the server myself. It will cost me $200.00 a month for the server and the new site will have a pay pal button. Once the Movie Is complete I will have it uploaded to our site for download as well.

You might see that when you go to www.Evathemovie.com that the adress takes you to evathemvoie.bravehost.com and you see adds flash which increases the loading time for the pages. Once we have the new clean site with the donation buttons and such the entire animated series of Noen Genesis Evangelion will be up for download and the adds will be illiminated and the page will be officialy EvaTheMovie.com instead of evathemovie.bravehost.com. Also there will be a paypal button so that people can download evangelion episodes.

If the new site looks good enough then I will have a plus membership plan so that members can download the American versions of Evangelion in DVD quality and not only those but other animes like full metal alchemist and elfen lied and some others.

I am not 100% sure on that concept though. My main concern right now is how I am going to pay for all of this. I have to come up with $1,000.00 just for the evangelion launch room for the movie. It will look professional and real.
    Our guy working on the evangelion that looks exellent and very realistic may have quit because I havent heard from him ina a week but if he quit then I will have to get a different CG artist to work on the evangelion and it will not look as good.

This is a picture of the Evangelion that CCBC was working on for us. It is pretty much finished but it needs some important details. The guy needs to get back with me too.
    http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9909/fullimg2ut.jpg

I have hired him to work on it but he may have quit.
    I will keep you updated.
    Last edited by Zackraa; Apr 02, 2006 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Do not page stretch

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

i hope the movie can have fighting scenes like this...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ORzz0jjX...20robot%20wars
    that would be "super".
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey paypal thing is not fair for me because my credit thing.I can't use it because my parents took them away and they are going to give them back when I am at college or at West Point.

P.S.Josh the reason we are push so much is because our Vr team before when come to HS suck ass and because of them we are now a 4A which sucks.We were a 6A but the guys last alot of game in tow years in round and Our freshteam{I am one two} has to help the school.But it doesn't matter because when we start we were playing VR because they don't have good players, so they took our best players
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

PayPall will be an added option.

There will be Three Ways to send money,
    Check - Sent my mail
    Money order - Sent by mail
    PayPal button - Click paypal button and use pay pal or what ever

So it will be conveniant for everyone.
    My CG artists are working on scenes that do not require people in them so that the lighting will be correct. Once we shoot the film then they6 can do the scenes with the lighting in them.

Ill keep you updated.

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by josh_sg1
    I am glad you are a fan and willing to help.
    There are a number of things you can do.
    #1. You can make a segustion on something you can do and I will talk with you on it.

#2. You can start a Eva The Movie fundraiser and if you raise over $10.00 you will recieve a Evangelion Live Action Pen in the mail, a poster, and a full copy of the movie when it is completed.

#3. You if you are an artist or do graphics or draw can make a new poster design idea for the movie or do "concept art" to help us out.

Concept art is like a drawing of a scene from the anime and a side note of how its suppose to look like what happens or what moves where.

Concept art is also just a plain old scetch of something like the Plug Suit or GeoFront or something.

#4. You can get people to start a fan group of some sort and link to the site with over 50 fans.

#5. You can become apart of the crew and get a position making music or finding sounds to use in the movie or even editing audio for a part.

I am glad you like the idea. I have found a job and I am not suppose to tell everyone but since you guys are fans what the heck. We have a mini trailer featureing one clip from the movie coming out within a week or so.
    i can get a fan group and i can also draw but i'd have to see what i need to draw for the poster for the conecpt art . i can also act i've been in quite a few plays where i live.the only thing is i live in missouri but i could possibly move to michigan if i do any part of the movie art or something. do u think the movie will make it to missouri if i cant move to michigan?

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey good luck with the movie! It sounds really cool hope everything goes well! If by any chance you need people to work on effects by computer, then let me know and I can get a small group together of people I work with and we can do some computer work for you. D

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast