Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: EVANGELION THE MOVIE! Casting '1 ---

Newbie josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: EVANGELION THE MOVIE! Casting '1 ---

Quote Originally Posted by kite
    i can get a fan group and i can also draw but i'd have to see what i need to draw for the poster for the conecpt art . i can also act i've been in quite a few plays where i live.the only thing is i live in missouri but i could possibly move to michigan if i do any part of the movie art or something. do u think the movie will make it to missouri if i cant move to michigan?
    A fan group would be cool. You can draw and you want to work on the poster?
    Ok, for drawing, our poster will not be too big but it will be bigger than a sheet of paper but will be rexized to fit a normal piece of paper for printing.

You want to act? That is great. I have a few positions left like for instance the engineers and side chracters for the movie. They are somewhat difficult shots but you and your freinds could do it right from your own town. I could give you details on it later.

The thing is you would probably want to just wait and see if the movie is any good. I have to coem up with $600.00 before the trailer will be ready for release on our date of the 22'nd of aprill. (The "Trailer" release)

If the first full movie goes well then I will start the second movie! And there are a LOT of positions for the second movie and I will start filling them up with people on release of the first version.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_Spriggan
    Hey good luck with the movie! It sounds really cool hope everything goes well! If by any chance you need people to work on effects by computer, then let me know and I can get a small group together of people I work with and we can do some computer work for you. D
    We can always use some effects help. After we finish a tiny scene Ill let you mess around with it and see what you can do if you want to.

And thank you for your guys support.
    Ill keep you updated. I am going to work wednesday and Ill' let you know how that goes.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by josh_sg1
    http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/198/poster36ga.jpg

It's not complete yet, we are working on a trailer.

edit by Zackraa : no page stretching
    lol...i might suggest that rei's hair be a bit blue..not too much but like a light light blue or something..makes it look more like the one in the anime :P..but otherwise i think this'll be cool..good luck with everything and hopefully alot of people are gonna watch it ^_^

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

A fan group would be cool. You can draw and you want to work on the poster?
    Ok, for drawing, our poster will not be too big but it will be bigger than a sheet of paper but will be rexized to fit a normal piece of paper for printing.

You want to act? That is great. I have a few positions left like for instance the engineers and side chracters for the movie. They are somewhat difficult shots but you and your freinds could do it right from your own town. I could give you details on it later.

The thing is you would probably want to just wait and see if the movie is any good. I have to coem up with $600.00 before the trailer will be ready for release on our date of the 22'nd of aprill. (The "Trailer" release)

If the first full movie goes well then I will start the second movie! And there are a LOT of positions for the second movie and I will start filling them up with people on release of the first version.

We can always use some effects help. After we finish a tiny scene Ill let you mess around with it and see what you can do if you want to.

Ill keep you updated. I am going to work wednesday and Ill' let you know how that goes.
    ok if im gonna be a engineer/side character how am i gonna get a script and what should i do for the background??? and for the picture what should i draw? I have an idea for ur second movie.if u want to know it then post me back and ill tell u my idea.when u start the secon movie can i have a position in it. i kinda think i wanna be an actor. i can act pretty good.

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah no problem just let me know and I will get to my friend and the 2 of us will do what we can right away.

Newbie outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: EVANGELION THE MOVIE! Casting '1 ---

i read in a magazine that the rubbish actor that plays harry potter will be playing shinji

Newbie josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1 may be famous one day josh_sg1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_Spriggan
    Yeah no problem just let me know and I will get to my friend and the 2 of us will do what we can right away.
    Ok I will let you know when after we get the trailer finished.

ok if im gonna be a engineer/side character how am i gonna get a script and what should i do for the background??? and for the picture what should i draw? I have an idea for ur second movie.if u want to know it then post me back and ill tell you my idea.when u start the second movie can i have a position in it. i kinda think i wanna be an actor. i can act pretty good.
    I would mail you the script, It would be an extremely easy script. The background would be a green backdrop. The hardest part would eb the lighting. It is very difficult to set up lighting for scenes.

You and your friends would have a large green sheet flat without alot of rinkles and thatwould be the background. That is how.

You can act well? You want to be in the second movie? Lets shoot the first and then tell me if you still wanna be in the movie. Who knows, the movie could be good or it could be baaad.

What should you draw for the picture? Hmmm. You could draw a plug suit or the plug itself if you wanted. We would need to see the back of the plug where the clamp holds onto it and what it looks like with the text and such on the top.

That would be good Concept Art. Or you could draw the boat they use. That would be very usefull. After your Concept Art is done just scan it and I'll put it right on the site!

Quote Originally Posted by outlawstar
    i read in a magazine that the rubbish actor that plays harry potter will be playing shinji
    You did? The Harry Potter kid? Haha thats funny.
    You will see him in the trailer.

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

ok ill get right to work on it.

Thanks
    ok ill get right to work on it.
    Great, can't wait to see it when its done.

Hello Guys, we now have a forums up and running. There is a roughdraft mock up of the "Pomotional Clip", Alias "Trailer" out on the main site. I will give you guys alot of updates soon.
    Last edited by Zackraa; May 07, 2006 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Double Posting

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast