+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Evangelion Vs. Gundam (or any mecha for that matter)

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Evangelion Vs. Gundam (or any mecha for that matter)

Now can this be any gundman model or only from 00?

Because I think hero, dou, or any wing pliots might give Evangelion a run for it money but I would have to watch Evangelion again just to be sure,,

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

here's my honest answer...click here. any super robot can beat eva into a pulp.

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The only entity that could compete against the god-mecha known as EVA-01 would be another god-mecha, RahXephon...

And I would bet my money on RahXephon, because Shinji and EVA-01 ultimately failed in reshaping of reality, while Ayato and RahXephon were ultimately successful in 'retuning' reality... The only other Anime character that has demonstrated the power approaching that of RahXephon would be Lain of 'Serial Experiment Lain'
    yeah true...this has been shown and proven in srwmx. but i would prefer them doing this. click here. actually, there one anime mecha that i consider to be supreme to all known mechas...and it's name is ideon. why? because this mecha was able to destroy a universe and even created it as well.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Evangelion because gundam is only a robot evangelion can destroy easily a gundam, and also evangelion is nice and smart !

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ladykakashi View Post
    Evangelion because gundam is only a robot evangelion can destroy easily a gundam, and also evangelion is nice and smart !
    turn a gundam destroyed earth civilization in a single day only at 5% of power. at its full, it can destroy half of the solar system. eva can't do that alone, but turn a can.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo's Avatar
    Thanks

Eva 01 is a god amoung men! no mechanical mechine can compare to its power for it is a being in itself! and to the post above i only say maybe a turn gundam can destroy the universe but the eva's saved it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sanuramo View Post
    Eva 01 is a god amoung men! no mechanical mechine can compare to its power for it is a being in itself! and to the post above i only say maybe a turn gundam can destroy the universe but the eva's saved it!

uh...no. eva can save it? tell me how? proof please. because in super robot wars alpha story arc, eva can't even stop an invasion without help from gundams. and not to mention eva 01 was almost destroyed by oz. as for a god mecha, it's ideon (the most powerful mecha in all anime by the way) can instantly destroy eva in an instant. ideon itself is powered by god in the anime. eva is an angel. ideon has created and destroyed the universe. no mecha has ever done this other than it. and also all ideon's attacks are literally infinite. and also in the super robot wars alpha story arc, eva 01 end of eva was easily ended.
    click here.
    see...infinite. click here
    by the way, if ideon dies, all life in the universe dies as well shown in the anime and the game. and also, there would be no eva without ideon according to hideaki anno.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

The Eva's are also much taller than most Gundams. And the dexterity factor concerning arm slaves that someone mentioned is moot because Eva's are some of the fastest and most agile mechs ever, they're up there with the Knightmare Frames from Code Geass

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    The Eva's are also much taller than most Gundams. And the dexterity factor concerning arm slaves that someone mentioned is moot because Eva's are some of the fastest and most agile mechs ever, they're up there with the Knightmare Frames from Code Geass
    uh...no. devil gundam has the ability to grow because of it's devil cells. it even consumed and assimilated the entire country of japan. as for speed v2 gundam can go light speed with a killer 12g, not to mention is even defies newton's law. besides in the super robot wars alpha story arc, eva is actually slower and it can't even catch up with a typical ms' speed.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast