+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Evangelion Vs. Gundam (or any mecha for that matter)

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evangelion Vs. Gundam (or any mecha for that matter)

i understand the use of "Super Robot Wars" to facilitate the different Mechas being in the same time plane. But, the game obviously can't give every mecha used in it their orrignal power level. If RahXephon could "tune the world", and Eva-01 could use the Lance of Longinus to destroy it then there really wouldn't be much of a game would there? Use the Mecha's stats from its own time plane. Eva-01 pwns everything. except , as someone said, RahXephon, who could fight on equal footing.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    i understand the use of "Super Robot Wars" to facilitate the different Mechas being in the same time plane. But, the game obviously can't give every mecha used in it their orrignal power level. If RahXephon could "tune the world", and Eva-01 could use the Lance of Longinus to destroy it then there really wouldn't be much of a game would there? Use the Mecha's stats from its own time plane. Eva-01 pwns everything. except , as someone said, RahXephon, who could fight on equal footing.
    actually it does...the game follows each mecha's stats and even it's storylines as well. even some of the writers from the animes also contributed from the game. and again, eva and even rahxephon (even though in super robot wars mx story arc rahxephon actually surpass eva. because in the game story, due to the prevention of the end of eva, the one who took over is rahxephone.) are limited because they are not super robots, they are called hybrid mechas, specifically from earth, and any mechas that came there are not that powerful. this is after all this is a crossover and there's no anime or even info for that but only super robot wars, so this is only answers then. and eva pawns everything? uh...no. mechas like ideon, gaogaigar, guren laggan, and etc. (generally super robots in space) has literally god levels that can surpass time and space...even infinity itself which eva can't even do. for example ideon, this alien mecha can literally destroy galaxies with a single swing of it's sword that has a length to infinity itself, since it's power source is god. even in comparision, eva can only manipulate human evolution only on earth. while ideon can destroy and create all life in the universe in an instant. i understand you like eva and that's good but but your statements are all what ifs. but my statements did happened in the games and the animes.

if you want to know more about the game and interested, just ask me.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

i go for the Evangelion kick ass but it all about the pliot how good he is and the weapons train he have or how mean fight they be in so it can a good long fight or sort fight know if the Unit 01 and Wing Zero and the pliot were fight to death i wood say i wood what out and see how wins
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taz452 View Post
    i go for the Evangelion kick ass but it all about the pliot how good he is and the weapons train he have or how mean fight they be in so it can a good long fight or sort fight know if the Unit 01 and Wing Zero and the pliot were fight to death i wood say i wood what out and see how wins
    that actually has been revealed in super robot wars alpha, because the wing gundams were the enemy and since they invaded earth military facilities, including nerve. it was stalemate until londo bell arrived and amuro ray kicked heero's and zeck's butt.

this is why gundam wing doesn't really get along with eva...click here.
    Last edited by rematche; Jan 17, 2010 at 01:13 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

lollol love that joke good one that one thing i wood LOVE to see is how different characters form different animes act if there put in a problem and had to work together save them self or world that wood be funny

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taz452 View Post
    lollol love that joke good one that one thing i wood LOVE to see is how different characters form different animes act if there put in a problem and had to work together save them self or world that wood be funny
    that's in super robot wars games...that comic strip is one.

here's another click here. lord albert is from giant robo ova.
    click here.
    click here.
    click here.
    Last edited by rematche; Jan 19, 2010 at 08:40 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

what i ask is that what size of the Evangelion & Gundam wood the Evangelion be better than the Gundam or the Gundam be biger than the Evangelion?

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe the Evangelions are actually larger than the average gundam. Things like the Dark Gundam from G-gundam are larger, or an SDF (lol). but in general, Eva's are bigger than most Gundams

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast