+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Evangelion Vs. Gundam (or any mecha for that matter)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evangelion Vs. Gundam (or any mecha for that matter)

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    I believe the Evangelions are actually larger than the average gundam. Things like the Dark Gundam from G-gundam are larger, or an SDF (lol). but in general, Eva's are bigger than most Gundams
    again not really...there are ms productions of psycho gundams and destroy gundams, and they are about 41 to 58 meters (depending on transformations, from mobile suit mode to fortress mode) and they're also average ms and while evas are about 35 to 40 meters. and these are just ms by the way and there are still mobile armors (also average machines in the gundam) and they're twice and even thrice as big as gundams (that includes the psycho and destory).
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never even heard of "Psycho" or "Destroy" gundams. plus. you just listed two names, even i did that. most gundams, like the orriginal ones, or the 5 from wing, or the SEED gundams, aren't as big as the Eva's from my recollection. but even i know that there are SOME gigantic gundams out there.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    I've never even heard of "Psycho" or "Destroy" gundams. plus. you just listed two names, even i did that. most gundams, like the orriginal ones, or the 5 from wing, or the SEED gundams, aren't as big as the Eva's from my recollection. but even i know that there are SOME gigantic gundams out there.
    these two are originals and not to mention mass produced, hence there are about a thousands of these models. and again, they are about 58 meters high...evas recorded height is only 40 meters. not mention versions and variations, like psycho gundam mk2, mk3, and gp03. as for gundam mobile armors...zeong, hi-zeong, big zam, wadom, etc...and again, there are also mass produced versions and variations as well. eva are only 4 and only hundred mass produced version but has no variations.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

to me the shows are too different to compare. + the size difference. Gundams are what like 50ft and the Evas are like as big as buildings.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd put my money on Unit 01.
    Disregarding a pilot (because I haven't seen anyone mention that Shinji has to be the pilot [meaning that someone wouldn't have to necessarily be piloting it hypothetically]), I think that Unit 01 is practically invincible--not only because of its AT field, but because its apparent ability to continue fighting, power cable or no power cable. When you take the pilot from the equation, Unit 01 seems to be extremely efficient in killing whatever it wants to.
    As far as size goes, I think it's pretty irrelevant. If one of them has an apparently impenetrable 'force-field' (yet again, not considering the pilot, since the pilot may falter in concentration and thus weaken his/her field) then I don't think size would matter much.

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96 View Post
    I'd put my money on Unit 01.
    Disregarding a pilot (because I haven't seen anyone mention that Shinji has to be the pilot [meaning that someone wouldn't have to necessarily be piloting it hypothetically]), I think that Unit 01 is practically invincible--not only because of its AT field, but because its apparent ability to continue fighting, power cable or no power cable. When you take the pilot from the equation, Unit 01 seems to be extremely efficient in killing whatever it wants to.
    As far as size goes, I think it's pretty irrelevant. If one of them has an apparently impenetrable 'force-field' (yet again, not considering the pilot, since the pilot may falter in concentration and thus weaken his/her field) then I don't think size would matter much.
    ya i agree on putting money on 01. I havent seen the show in a long time isint 01 the devil or something like that? If it is well hands down 01 would win lol. pleas correct me if im wrong.

Thanks

well sorry to say this to you people but if anyone of you played the super robot wars alpha series, it's actually the gundams that are far more superior to any evas. not saying this because i'm a gundam fan, but again this happened in a game's storyline. one particular gundam is capable of destroying eva with or without a pilot, this gundam is called the turna a gundam. according to the game's story, the turn a was made in the post apocalyptic far future to destroy and beat any earth robots. even in the anime, the turn a did destroyed earth's civilization in a single day with a single attack only at 5% of it's power. though most of you will say that's only a game, but this game is the only actual proof that you get to see mecha crossovers.

by the way, that's just real robots (gundams) alone, there's still hybrids (like eva), and super robots that are far more powerful than eva that i know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzalagloopagloop View Post
    to me the shows are too different to compare. + the size difference. Gundams are what like 50ft and the Evas are like as big as buildings.

devil gundam....size? the entire country of japan.
    Last edited by rematche; Apr 27, 2010 at 12:26 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Terror Field is off to a good start
    Thanks

Evangelion 01 in Supergod mode wins. He got the power to destroy everything only with his wish, so any robot can't compete with that. Only a Lance Of Longinus can stop him, but only Eva's can use the Lance Of Longinus, so the other robots can do nothing.

Oh, and by the way, since Evangelion in god mode is a super angel, he can probably change his size at his will just like Rei/Lilith does.

GiantRei&Egg-r.JPG

I'm pretty sure thats bigger than Japan.
    Last edited by Terror Field; Dec 29, 2011 at 07:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast