+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite angel

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite angel

I like the fifteenth Angel, Arael. I like its shape and the bright glow it gives off. Plus as an added bonus it has psychics attack.

The main reason why I like it is how and what Rei used to kill it, by hurling the Lance of Longinus threw it and onto the moon.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would half to be Israfel, Asuka and Shinji really pwned it, and it was one of the coolest fight sequences in the series.

runner up would have to be Zeruel, simply because it put Asuka in her place.

Holy crap Len, I'm watching Nadia right now, and there was something just itching at the back of my mind that looked familiar, now its just staring me right in the face.

900 Posts!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

actually, the syncrinized beatdown preformed by shinji and asuka was simply awesome, and probably my favorite moment in the series..

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    actually, the syncrinized beatdown preformed by shinji and asuka was simply awesome, and probably my favorite moment in the series..
    That was the fight against Israfel and yeah, it is really good. It's great material for AMV's too, I've used it more then once.

Thanks

indeed it was cool. but as far as the angel itself goes, i didnt like it that much.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

It's absolutely amazing what you can find on the Internet these days...

Tamarro Forever presents...Nadia in Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Interesting. Might have to look that series up.

Interesting thing is, I've seen fan made pics with EVA characters with characters I'd never seen before. Now that I've looked at that link, I reconised them immediately. Seems someones created a fanfic/comic strip merging the 2.

As for my choice of favorite Angel, I've got a couple in mind. I haven't seen it in a while, so forgive me if I get a few details wrong.

I love the sheer power & resilience of the Angel that actually made it into central dogma. I can't remember it's name, but it's the one the Asuka fired everything she had at it, then charged without the limbs known as arms, without scratching. It took a berserker Unit-01 to kill it. Actually, it's more of a case of turn it into dinner.

The other, which I would love to be able to team up with (work together, not trapped inside), is Badriel. Not only is it an EVA, which makes it incredibly powerful, but it's got an Angel merged with it, giving it insane acrobatic skills, lightning reflexes, the ability to infect opponents, & those extending limbs are pretty cool too.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

well, it got pwned too. and i feel sorry for toji, cuz quite honestly, he should have died. i mean, broke neck, intrails ripped out, and entry plug crushed. ouch.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    well, it got pwned too. and i feel sorry for toji, cuz quite honestly, he should have died. i mean, broke neck, intrails ripped out, and entry plug crushed. ouch.

In the Manga,
     click to show spoiler

You have to remember that the pilots are in a Entry plug that is pretty much in the center of the Neck/chest, which has the strongest armor, Touji didn't get his injuries from the fight, he got it when Dummy-plug 01 crushed the plug.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast