+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Godzilla vs Angel

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Godzilla vs Angel

Yep the winner here no doubt about it is the angels godzilla has no chance at all angels are way stronger do we all agree now.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Angel because the angel is metal and is much smarter. Because have you seen GODZILLA do anything smart i mean c mon and GODZILLA dosn't have regeneration.
    Only cell And DBZ people

Newbie ZeelZy is off to a good start ZeelZy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i just seen that episode, and man that looked so cool...

anyway this idea spawend from an argument from between my bro and me. i really thing godzilla may have met his match here. and once he even fell into a volcano and somehow came back, but the angels (all that i have seen, up to episode 11) all had ATfeilds. that should protect them long enough to tire him out, right? how about the one that shinji had to use a sniper rifle to take out b/c it had that powerful beam?
    thats a little creey on how much you no about Godzilla in fact its really creepy
    EIN!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes so like i said we all vote that the ANGELS ARE THE BETTER MAN right if we agree we can close this poll saying who is stronger.

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

Assuming that Godzilla can get passed the AT field, godzilla would win with his fire breath but i dont think it would pass the AT field.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I say a traditional monter tie is the best conclusion. no winner but death to each and all. Yeah baby. A couple of towns destroyed by both of them in teh process one which would be tokyo the other would be tokyo 2 of course. And after that valiant match both are destroyed for good, good meaning until next season.

Newbie BludgeonTheAngels is off to a good start BludgeonTheAngels's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    those angels are really powerfull but that dont have the
    resilance of a monster that has evelution on his side to keep
    him comming back.
    Angels are monster with evolution on their side, and their resilience is much stronger than Godzillas, they're trying at all costs to destroy all sentient life in the universe and combine them into one being (IE: God)

And Godzilla would win, but only because of one reason. Thirty Stories High! Breathing Fire, His Head In The Sky! GODZILLA! Lol.

No, seriously though, Godzilla would be annihilated.

Newbie Canti is off to a good start Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting Idea, but i think the angel would win for sure its smarter and has got lots of crazy power that can destroy almost anything and godzilla yeah its some kind of giant lizard that can do the fire breath but the angel clearly has more firepower

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast