+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I've never seen all of NGE

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I've never seen all of NGE

you should get this kind of "manga" too.

YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The only problem with the Manga version of NGE, is that it took 3 years for Volume 10 to hit the shelves.

Hopefully, its not another 3 years for Volume 11.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

you can get them at the mall in suncoast or bestbuy thoses are going to be the best places.

Newbie Keyblade is off to a good start Keyblade's Avatar
    Thanks

Best Buy, I found, is a very awesome place to find some Evangelion...that's where i found my Platinum thinpak version! the only bad thing is that some stores may not have them...so make sure to check

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

even though you can get them at some of these places it still is hard to find them and then you have to fight the store on the price, of course its whatever you want and how much you are willing to pay, me i have the complete series in the nerv box set, im pretty happy with that.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I actually got the first box set that came out Down Under, only for them to release the platinum editions soon after .

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The End of Evangelion
    Death and Rebirth
    A live-action film
    Rebuild of Evangelion
    Revival of Evangelion
    I've got the Death & Rebirth & End of Evangelion movies, And the live action movie is still a work in progress, but I've never heard of the other 2. Do they continue the story?

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    I actually got the first box set that came out Down Under, only for them to release the platinum editions soon after .

I've got the Death & Rebirth & End of Evangelion movies, And the live action movie is still a work in progress, but I've never heard of the other 2. Do they continue the story?

'Rebuild of Evangelion' was the 'digitally restored' and enhanced release with 5.1 surround sound track. But other then the better sound track and improved animation, there are no significant changes to the original TV/Laser Disk editions. This was released by ADV Films as the 'Platinum' edition of EVA.

'Revival of Evangelion' is a 4 Movie series retelling of the TV series, with the first movie to be released this year. (August???)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

'Rebuild of Evangelion' was the 'digitally restored' and enhanced release with 5.1 surround sound track. But other then the better sound track and improved animation, there are no significant changes to the original TV/Laser Disk editions. This was released by ADV Films as the 'Platinum' edition of EVA.

'Revival of Evangelion' is a 4 Movie series retelling of the TV series, with the first movie to be released this year. (August???)
    Ah, so that's what they're calling them. I saw something about it today on the net. I'll post it on here if it's OK, since it's on another site. If it's a YouTube clip like I think it is, then I'll post a link to that instead.

EDIT; OK, I've found the Email with the address, so here's a link to the YouTube about it.
    Rebuild of Evangelion Movie
    Enjoy. It might actually make EVA even better than it already is...
    Last edited by LordCastigator; Jul 20, 2007 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Found link I wanted to put here.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast