Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: neon-genisis evangelion (have u ever seen it)

Newbie CarmineSky may be famous one day CarmineSky may be famous one day CarmineSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: neon-genisis evangelion (have u ever seen it)

I watched the whole series one weekend...after a friend had loaned me his series, along with EOA. It was nice, not my favorite series though.

CarmineSky and Atomic Muffin are taking over the internet, one forum at a time.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen the entire series, the movie, and read a bit of the manga as well, and I really like it ^_^ I like the themes and elements used it in, and I like how it's kind of confusing, love the symbolism, and the art style's not bad either ~ Characters aren't all 2D; they actually had background and personalities -- and I actually don't hate Shinji ^^; Misato and Rei are probably my faves though, Asuka coming in close after them.

Between the last two episodes, and End of Eva - I prefer the End of Eva ending. Not because the way the last two eps were portrayed (it fits the mood, methinks), but because of the choice Shinji made in End of Eva, I like it better than the Episode's. The episode ending seems so... 'typical' or 'easier', if that makes any sense ^.^;

However, I like the way the episode's ending was portrayed better than End of Eva. I love seeing
     click to show spoiler
    it gives me a warm, sad, yet satisfied feeling. And then the mini commentary Shinji's english VA makes on the platinum (?) dvd is hilarious XD The End of Eva ending... felt cold, yet slightly satisfying.

I read some of book one of 'Angelic Days'. It was...interesting ^^; I haven't played Girlfriend of Steel, but I read about it, and Mana seems so... 'Sakuya'ish (Shin Tenchi), coming in and just taking in Shinji like that ^^; But until I play the game I'll remain neutral with her.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen this series so many times I can quote the lines of the characters.They keep re-released versions of the same episodes just with a inch more of better quality and sound.Talk about milking it for all it's worth.It's a cool show tho.Rei Ayanami is the greatest!.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami_of_Light
    I've seen this series so many times I can quote the lines of the characters.They keep re-released versions of the same episodes just with a inch more of better quality and sound.Talk about milking it for all it's worth.It's a cool show tho.Rei Ayanami is the greatest!.
    damn right

I still appreciate that they went back and fixed up the picture quality and the sound, it looks a heck of a lot clearer in my opinion, but I've never seen the 1st set of DVDs (the ones before the platinum) so I wouldn't know what you're talking about when you say they're "milking it for all it's worth"

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rei_unit00
    damn right

I still appreciate that they went back and fixed up the picture quality and the sound, it looks a heck of a lot clearer in my opinion, but I've never seen the 1st set of DVDs (the ones before the platinum) so I wouldn't know what you're talking about when you say they're "milking it for all it's worth"
    What I meant is they re-released it multiple times,like platinum addition,and like 3 or 4 other editions of the same stuff.Just with like 5% more detail or upped sound.NOt that much difference from the last release.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami_of_Light
    What I meant is they re-released it multiple times,like platinum addition,and like 3 or 4 other editions of the same stuff.Just with like 5% more detail or upped sound.NOt that much difference from the last release.
    ooooooooh I thought there was only 2 editions, sorry

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rei_unit00
    ooooooooh I thought there was only 2 editions, sorry
    It's ok...Rei Rocks,I have the model of her OO BLue Version.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen it, was not that impressed. I mean it's an okay anime but not a fave, or one I would even really classify as me liking

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast