+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Rei or Asuka?

Newbie Corvin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Rei or Asuka?

Definetely Ayanami. In spite of Asuka's go-getter Rei isn't as typical character as Asuka. Moreover, his life and personality is very mysterious and interesting. She's also more pretty than Asuka.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Most definitely Rei. Her personality is close to that of my own, the only difference is that I am more open minded and aggressive. I also like the fact that she is calm and down to Earth and is honest. She would probably show more emotion if she was exposed to more Human interaction. As for Asuka? When she talks its like nails on the chalkboard. Its one thing to be enthusiastic but another to be self absorbed. Ever sense the first episode they introduced her, Asuka has annoyed the hell out of me. Half the time I feel like reaching into the tv, grab her by the neck, shove a sock in her mouth and tell her to shut the hell up.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Most definitely Rei. Her personality is close to that of my own, the only difference is that I am more open minded and aggressive. I also like the fact that she is calm and down to Earth and is honest. She would probably show more emotion if she was exposed to more Human interaction. As for Asuka? When she talks its like nails on the chalkboard. Its one thing to be enthusiastic but another to be self absorbed. Ever sense the first episode they introduced her, Asuka has annoyed the hell out of me. Half the time I feel like reaching into the tv, grab her by the neck, shove a sock in her mouth and tell her to shut the hell up.
    What "close" is that if you're aggressive and open-minded?!! ;p
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Rei isn't really even human.....but ok. Neither I guess. I can't stand Asuka, but understand why she is the way she is.

I do like Rei better though. She's less annoying.

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

REI.
     click to show spoiler
    BUT STILL she is very logical in all of her movements. she is very lacking in emotion, and when she does have emotions. It suddenly rocks you to the core. That and asuka is irritating, She doesn't do anything but complain. SO WHAT IF SHINJI IS BETTER THAN YOU!~ kono baka....

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

no i can't just pick one i love them both with out the there anime what wood be so good
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

Newbie logiccsu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Between Rei & Asuka it'd have to be Asuka. Although she's a brat I can't choose Rei because of the short hair thing . But if I was to pick from the whole cast it'd be Misato without a doubt . Anyone with a pet penguin is an instant winner to me :P.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Rei or Asuka?

Asuka, deffinitely! All atitude, completly stuck up, and yotally kick-ass in an Eva
    SUFFERING!, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast