+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rei or Asuka?

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rei or Asuka?

Its a tough one fore me, there are both on opposite ends of the spectrum. Asuka would get annoying to the point where I would have to hold back from hitting her in the face and Rei... I would probably entirely forget about her since she doesn't talk unless spoken to. All in all I think Asuka, I like how she is always so enthusiastic.

Newbie darkcry may be famous one day darkcry may be famous one day darkcry's Avatar
    Thanks

rei by miles she just seems so mysterious and through the series she kinda bonds with shinji ^ ^ but i guess that both are beta really

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 500x115.

Newbie Yuzuka may be famous one day Yuzuka may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would definitely have to go with Rei, granted Asuka had a few admirable qualities, she became annoying after awhile, but Rei is someone that is reliable especially in a time of crisis which was shown when she had to protect Shinji, Asuka didn't always think things through which sometimes caused even more problems

Pirates will one day rule the world and all of the land's muffins shall be no more .... *sigh*...i really liked muffins too...

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have difficultu chooseing now that I am certain that both girls are mentally unstable somewhat, but Rei would still be a winner as she is conscient of not being exactly human, yet accept her faith fully. I do think Asuka is the hottest, but Rei could cool down any man's heart with her down to earth way of being. Red is my favorite color, but blue is my second favorite. I prefer long hair rather than short hair. Rei seems capable of having emotions and having a relationship that evolves slowly for me is best as having a girl like Asuka pushing me to the limits at first and getting bored of me after isn't what I want to happen. Asuka find Shinji useful and a time passer, nothing more, or more likely a rival and someone that gets in her way.

I think I said enough...I just watched the series again a few weeks ago, twas my second time...or third, though I noticed that I understood a bit more than last time. How do I know that? I didn't stay stuck to the screen for 30 minutes at the end xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Krypton is off to a good start
    Thanks

Rei, though sometimes she needs to open up just a tiny bit. I always liked a bit of mystery.

Asuka and I are somewhat the same it would be quite tense if we met face to face...quite stubborn really.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Wow, so this is the Anime Online Forums, eh? Doesn't look too bad. Let's see what's going on here...

Finding out which female EVA pilot people would prefer to date. I might as well join in, even though I would be a bit too old for them at the age the series occurs. I am not a pedeophile, I am not a pedeophile...

Out of REi & Asuka (if they were closer to my age), I think Asuka & I would end up clashing a fair bit. She'd try bossing me around & I'd come out with 1 of my bad jokes or some comeback or another, she'd go balistic & I'd laugh my head off. And if she tried to attack me, she'd either hurt herself in the process (I rip into my sister so much about that ), or I'd dodge it all, still laughing.

Rei on the other hand, I would most likely notice because of her quietness. When I was younger, I must admit I was not exactly Mr Popular, I spent most of high school by myself, not knowing how to interact with other people. Now I'm older, I'm over that, but I would still reconise it in her. I dare say I would end up trying to coax her out of her shell a bit. She does show she's capible of emotion several times during the series, she just doesn't know what to do with them.

As for looks, both of them are pretty damn good, especially in a pic my sister found. It has the 3 EVA pilots grown up, mid 20's roughly, with Shinji holding a saddened Asuka, while Rei stands in the background. I'd post it on here now, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to.

So pwersonally, I'd think Rei would be a better choice for me. Unless I want to enjoy myself by pissing off Asuka all the time, just for kicks. Actually, come to think of it, that does sound like fun...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like rei cuz like she has that wierd ass hair and well that mnakes her really cool XD.
    she sorta reminds me of a dude cuz like her hair just makes her look like a dude XD
    no im not gay

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Newbie Kohta89 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Rei for sure. I'm a sucker mysterious girls, plus yeah she does have just as nice of a body

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast